Night 6

Mike drove down the quiet empty street, full of nervousness. If there was a time to turn back, it would be now. However, Mike wasn't planning on turning around. He picked up the hamburger he had just ordered and took a big bite out of it. He then put it back, ate a few french fries, and then took a sip of his soda. This was his way of preparing for the night ahead of him. He turned left next to his bank and passed a local bar. The Freddy Fazbear's Pizza LED sign instantly instilled more fear but Mike wasn't gonna give up now. He parked in the furthest corner from the building and stepped out of his car after finishing his meal. With more confidence than he knew he had, he marched up to the door. As usual, he put the key in the key hole, twisted it, and pushed the door open.

    He pulled a small flashlight out of his pocket as he walked into the building quietly. He turned it on, instantly beaming it, lighting up the entire lobby. He quietly shut the entrance door behind him. He then went through the vestibule and into the diner, turning off the flashlight. He carefully tiptoed down the middle hallway this time. He saw a clock in the hall. It was 2:03 AM. Mike realized how loud his breathing was and made a conscious effort to breathe slowly and quietly. He ended up in the big playroom. He quietly strolled to the left doorway and entered the show stage room.

    He scanned around, making sure none of the animatronics were there. The curtains were all closed. But as he analyzed the situation, Mike could hear humming. He instantly recognized the very low voice to be that of Foxy. Mike froze in his tracks, just ahead of Pirate's Cove. He stared directly at the purple curtains in complete silence as the animatronic kept quietly singing. Mike stood with his feet shoulder-length apart, the flashlight in his hand. He thought about turning it on again but didn't. Foxy stopped singing somewhat abruptly. Mike silently inhaled, holding his breath in...

    Suddenly, the purple curtains burst open and Foxy practically jumped out, sprinting at Mike. His mouth grew wider and he reached the end of the room in just over a second. Mike quickly dove to the side as Foxy rushed past him. He got up and tried to walk over to the Parts & Service room but Bonnie was standing in front of the door. Mike could feel his heart rate going crazy, as if he was about to explode. How had Bonnie moved so fast? Mike rushed to the end of the room and down the hall to the office. He could hear Foxy following him but was too scared to turn around. Foxy was just a few yards behind him. His eyepatch was up and his mouth was wide. Mike rushed through the left doorway into the office and out the right. Foxy leaned sideways into it and let out a horrific scream from his speakers.

    Mike groaned in response, jumping through the right doorway from the office. Foxy seemed to freeze up after leaning into it. Mike ran down the hall and back into the lobby. Chica stood in the middle, just before the entrance. She held her plate with the bright pink animatronic cupcake. The cupcake's eyes became wider as Chica crept toward Mike. Mike turned around. Foxy was walking through his office. There was only one way out - through the middle hall again. He raced through it. Chica followed him but was too slow to catch up. He heard Freddy laughing and spotted him in the middle of the show stage room so he darted to the arcade. Luckily, the arcade wasn't a common spot for the animatronics to go at night. Mike rarely ever saw them enter that area on the cameras. He tiptoed to it and hid between a claw machine and the wall. There was more space behind this claw machine than any of the other arcade games.

    He sat there, frozen in fear, but also trapped. His heart was still racing from Foxy suddenly rushing at him. It was so random and the animatronic was incredibly fast. Mike looked up every few minutes to see if any of them were drawing near. None of them did for a while. He sat still, catching his breath, thinking about ways to make it to the Parts & Service room. If he could just sneak around them and then stay hidden there, he could make it through the night. He knew the robots were incapable of opening doors. As he thought about what to do next, footsteps entered the cafe. Mike turned around and peeked through the glass of the claw machine.