One More Night

On the way back to the apartments, Mike realized his car was still running low on gas. He pulled into a nearby gas station and parked at a pump. He meandered inside. There was a subtle chime from bells just above the door. No one else was in the vicinity, other than the cashier. Mike found himself wandering to the back where drinks were sold. He eyed the alcohol, wanting it more than ever. He opened the door to grab a case of beer but closed it.

    "Nah," he told himself. He, instead, picked up a can of Cocacola. He brought it up to the cash register, paying with a 20 dollar bill, "you can put the rest on pump 2," he instructed. The clerk punched the information into the machine and handed him his receipt. Mike grabbed the soda can and made his way outside. There was a slight breeze in the air - along with the sound of a paper blowing around in the wind. A piece of paper was poorly stapled to a lampost and made an annoying crumpling noise as the wind ran through it, almost blowing it away. Mike pressed the page down onto the post to read it. It was a missing poster for someone named Ryan Raimi - last seen: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

    Mike looked at it in horror, but for some reason, wasn't all too shocked. He knew there was something deeper going on at Freddy's. And it became more apparent to him that this wasn't just a prank after all. Whatever went on was very real. And as much as he wanted nothing to do with it, he knew he needed it - at least until he got his paycheck. He knew there was only one more night to go before he'd get paid, and then an additional night if he desperately needed extra cash. It was risking his life to work at this grisly arcade, but it couldn't all be for nothing.

    "One more night," he thought.