Chapter 24: Campfire Stories

Y/N POV

Never have I ever thought that I'd be sitting at a campfire beside George, Sapnap, and Dream again. Let's just say, it was very, very, awkward. Partially because of the past, and partially because they forced me to stop after walking non-stop searching for 5 hours, no breaks. We were all mainly staring at our steaks, and eating, not saying a word. "So... Y/N... how's L'Manburg" Sapnap asked, trying to fill the silence. I knew from experience, he hated quiet. "It was great" I reply, with Dream giving me a silent glare. "Cool..." Sapnap says, before everything became awkward again. "What is it like? Who do you hang out with?" George asks, and smile, remembering everything from L'Manburg, when there wasn't fighting. L'Manburg is... amazing. No pressure, just jokes and hanging around friends. And lots of pranks. I love baking with Niki, sparring with Jack, pranking people with Tommy and Tubbo, walking with Eret, talking with Wil about everything and anything..." I drift off, becoming worried for Wilbur once again. Dream, however, looked pissed. "So you left us, your friends, your brother, to hang out with some children, and a traitor?!" Dream said angrily. "So there is a traitor?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Yeah. We have someone in there, helping us. I thought you were smart enough to know?" Dream smirked. "We will win either way" Dream continued, before I punched him in the face. "Shut up. I did know, you just confirmed it" I muttered, before he got up, and walked away. "Fuck" George said, before smiling at me and Sap, and running off towards Dream. "Ignore him Y/N, he just... he's protective of you, and misses you, you know? You were his little sister, and then you left." Sap said, looking a bit sad himself. "He's a jerk. I came back, you know?" I asked, with Sapnap nodding. "Vaguely. Didn't you knock out George or something? He had a large bruise on his head for ages after" Sapnap replied. "Oh yeahhhh, I forgot about that part" I said sheepishly. I close my eyes, reminiscing on that night. "That night, Wilbur let me go. Said I could go back to the SMP." I said smiling. "Wait, he let you go?" Sapnap asked in shock. "Yeah. And I was going to come back to you guys. I ran all night, no eating, no sleeping, no breaks. Bad idea in hindsight, since I got shot with an arrow by a skeleton, but I wanted to see you guys. That is, until I saw Dream and Alyssa, alone in his office, laughing. That's what changed everything, for me. I left, hurt physically, mentally, and emotionally. Then, George turned up, and tried to stop me, then, well, you know" I laughed weakly. Somewhere in the middle of the story, a singular tear rolled down my cheek, which I wiped off almost immediately after finishing. "Y/N, that's, not everything that happened" Dream said, coming out of the shadows. I glared. "How long have you been there" I spat. "Long enough" he replied. "Now here is my side of the story. Yes, I saw the kidnapping, and yes, I failed to stop it, which is guilt I'll live with till I die. But when she came back, we had no idea where you were, or anything really. Sap wanted to throw her in jail, but I wanted to try to get info out of her, which would e harder if she was in a cell. So we acted like we believed her, acted nice, everything we could. You saw me on one of the nights we were trying to get info, but, no avail. And then, well, we found you in L'Manburg, but couldn't get you out. Then, all this shit happened, and here we are" Dream say, staring at me. I honestly had no clue what to say, but still, I felt hurt. Once you see fault in someone you love, or deeply care about, you begin to see all the others that you glossed over. Even when that one thing is gone, all the others still remain, and it's impossible to get things back to how they were. "Even after all this, you kept her on the team, even after I chose my side. That why we are in this situation now, where both Alyssa and Wilbur are gone." I shout, finally passing my breaking point. "Well, I'm sorry I put someone who actually was loyal and stayed on my team. At least she was helpful!" Dream shouted back. "Why can't you two get along" George sighed as I walked away and sat on a log a few blocks away. "Y/N, I'm-" Dream started. "No." I stated, turning to look at him. "And you wonder why I left."

Tommy POV

I wake up, and I am so cool. All the ladies want me. I'm just that awesome. I leave my room, and head to see who's awake, which is seemingly no one. "I'm the first awake? POG!" I say, smiling to myself. Usually Y/N and Wilbur are first awake, sitting awkwardly after that night. Wilbur was so dumb. But still, it's weird he isn't awake. I go to his room to check, and because I'm bored when he isn't there. I go to Y/N's room, and she isn't there either. Neither is her gear. The one thing that is there, is an arrow, on the wall in Y/N's room, with a note attached. It was really weird. I didn't know people from the SMP could read or write. I look at the note and read it out loud.

"Dear whoever's reading this. Wilbur was kidnapped by Alyssa. I am out looking for him, don't worry about me. Keep L'Manburg safe, I'll be back soon with Wil, and possibly murder charges :D. Anyway, we will be home soon, and best wishes.
-Y/N
P.S: Make sure Tommy doesn't do anything stupid. I know that will be hard, but I trust you."

I stood for a few seconds, digesting the letter. "WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE MEAN DON'T LET TOMMY DO ANYTHING STUPID I AM NOT STUPID THAT STUPID BITCH!" I yell, which causes Tubbo to run to the room. "Tommy is everything okay? I heard you screaming." Tubbo asks, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "TUBBO WILBURS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND SHE CALLED ME STUPID WE NEED TO GO OUT THERE AND HELP FIND HIM!" I shout. Tubbo stares for a few seconds. "Huh?"

A/N Okay, so I felt bad for not updating for almost a month, and reuploading my he last chapter a bunch, so I wrote this to post for the last few minutes before midnight my time to make it up for you all, cause what would I be without you guys, my dear readers! Anyway, if you have any suggestions/things you want in the story, comment, and I'll try to incorporate it into the story. Stay safe, drink lots of water, eat, and remember we care about you <3. Thank you so much for reading, and I can't wait to see you in the next chapter!

Word Count: 1201 words! :)