Chapter 14

Currently, Y/N was sitting on the ground his arms folded feeling utterly pissed after being put in a rather embarrassing predicament by Robin while the others were monitoring Luffy Zoro and Sanji who were diving further down to the wrecked ship.

Y/N: I swear I'm going to murder that old bastard when I get back home. Gowling in annoyance.

Usopp: Ummm, should we be concerned about him?

Robin: We don't have to worry about him. Smiling. He's not going to do anything to wreckless.

Y/N: SAYS YOU, ROBIN!!!! Shouting at her. I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!!!!

Robin: Hehehe, we'll see if you do.

Y/N growled at her before turning around utterly pissed. They waited to hear back from Sanji and the others wondering if they made it to the ship until Y/N's ear twitched. He looked off to the right which Chopper noticed.

Chopper: Is something wrong?

Y/N: I hear.....a whistle?

Usopp: A whistle?

Slowly, the odd sound started to come closer as did a ship. After a few moments, the ship came into view as it stopped near their ship.

???: Are we on top of the place where the ship sank?!

Crew: AY EY, CAPTAIN SIR!!!!

???: When they say captain and sir, they're talking about me!!!!

A rather large ape person appeared on the deck which was the captain of the ship.

???: Prepare to raise the ship!!!! What now lies at the bottom belongs to the king of all salvagers!! Captain of the Masira Pirates, Masira!!!!

Nami: Oh great, a boat of unstable men, led by an unstable monkey.

Y/N: .......do we have any bananas to feed these hungry monkeys?

Masira: Hey what are you guys doing here? In case you didn't know all these waters belong to me.