Chapter 12

After the intense battle, everyone got some needed rest over the next few days. Y/N rested in his room as Chopper treated his injuries with the help of the others from Whitebeard's crew. Fowler and the others helped rebuild the town and treat the injured. Thanks to Full Moon Island's mysterious power, the trees that were destroyed during the attack re-grew overnight which helped the citizens with rebuilding. Whitebeard's crew stayed for a while helping the citizens rebuild their town before departing from the island. Currently, Fowler is taking a break after finishing a repair to his home.

Fowler: Jeez, talk about a damn in the ass.

As he wiped the sweat from his forehead, Sanji walked over giving him a cold drink he made earlier.

Sanji: Here you go. Figured you could use one.

Fowler: Thanks, Sanji.

He drank from the cup as he relaxed a bit.

Sanji: It still amazes me how all these trees that were destroyed quickly regrew overnight.

Fowler: Yeah. Honestly, with how long I've lived on this island, I have no idea how it's even possible. Sometimes, mysteries like these are best to remain sealed for the better good.

Sanji: I see.

Chopper came out of the tavern and he walked over to Fowler and Sanji.

Sanji: Hey Chopper.

Fowler: Is he doing okay?

Chopper: Yeah. He just needs a few more days to recover.

Fowler: I see. Smiles. Looks like I'm in your debt.

Sanji: Don't worry about it. Smiles. Besides, you allowed us to stay at your place when we first arrived here.

Chopper: Yeah. We should be thanking you.

Fowler chuckled to himself finding this a bit funny.

Fowler: If you say so. Of course, that captain of yours probably wants to take him with you guys.

Sanji and Chopper: Probably.

Fowler: Hehehe, well when you guys are ready to set sail, you can take him with you guys. Even if he's still asleep.

Sanji: Seriously?

Chopper: Are you sure it's ok?

Fowler: Hehehe, I'm positive. Besides, he may act like a jerk and come off as harsh, his heart is very kind. If you guys are planning on traveling along the Grand Line, you'll need a very powerful crewmate. Smiling. Of course, given his age, he'll make a good big brother to you guys. Not to mention, he can teach you guys a few things to help you grow stronger.

Sanji: That so?

Fowler: I'm positive. Besides, I'm not the only one who agrees with me. Smiling. Isn't that right Ranga?

Sanji and Chopper looked and saw Ranga standing not that far behind Fowler, with a few bandages wrapped around his injuries. Fowler looked at Ranga smiling.

Fowler: I'm sure you want him to help these guys out, right?

Ranga nodded in response as other Starwolves slowly appeared. Ranga started to speak, rather bark, as Fowler started to lite a cigarette.

Sanji: What's he saying Chopper?

Fowler: He says that he and the other Starwolves want you guys to take their leader with you. After all that you guys did for us, helping protect the island we want you to take our leader and show the world the power of the Starwolves. Smiling. Or something like that.