Chapter 1

After traveling for a while, Luffy and his crew eventually arrived at the island with the sun slowly setting over the horizon. However, as they got to the island, they were shocked to see dozens of ruined ships of both pirates and marines alike. Even more when they saw the citizens of the town scavaging the supplies from the ships.

Sanji: Did that monster really destroy all these ships by himself?

Zoro: Must've been one hell of a battle?

Nami: No kidding. Just how can one beast do all this?

Robin: Well, he doesn't hesitate to slaughter anyone who tries to rule this island.

As they slowly approached the docks one of the citizens saw them.

R/C: Hey, are you guys in need of supplies?

Nami: Yeah we are.

R/C: Well if you pirates are willing to deal, then we can help you out.

R/C: Just don't do anything stupid.

R/C: Yeah, right. If they do, that beast will kill them.

R/C: S-Shut up! I seriously don't wanna hear or even talk about it. Just thinking about it gives me the creeps.

Sanji: Looks like just mentioning the beast scars them.

Robin: It's to be expected given how he slaughters all the pirates and marines. I even heard that he devours them as their screams could be heard while he howls at night.

Usopp/Chopper: THAT'S WAY TO SCARY!!!!

Zoro: Still, it's rather odd that he would do all these things and not attack the town.

Nami: Yeah. I feel like there is something that we're missing.

Sanji: Let's worry about that later. For now, we need to dock the ship and gather supplies. Of course, we might want to see if an inn is willing to take us in.

Robin: Actually, I might know a place. Though I'm not sure if he's still around.

Luffy: That so? Well, we can head to them first!

Nami: ARE YOU NUTS!!!!! Shouting at him rather annoyed.

Zoro: Look if Luffy wants to see this beast there's no stopping him. However, we need to know more about it before we can figure out what to do.

Sanji: Agreed. Honestly, if this beast is extremely dangerous, we have to be careful.

After sailing to the docks, they stopped as Luffy was the first one off running to find a restaurant wanting food.

R/C: Looks like your ship is a bit banged up.

R/C: Would you guys want us to fix it?

Usopp: Really? You guys would be willing to do that?

R/C: Yeah. I mean, it's been a long time since we hardly get any people to come to visit aside from traders.

R/C: Not to mention, this ship of yours definitely needs some repairs.

Nami: Well we would appreciate it but we don't have the money.

R/C: Ah don't worry about it. Think of it as our way of welcoming you all to the island.

R/C: Besides, if you're not dead now, you might as well be dead later. Depending on what that beast does.

Usopp: Realy!?!? SO WE'RE DEAD!?!?!?!