Chapter 3

After fighting Y/N, Robin, Chopper, and Nami carried Zoro, Sanji Usopp, and Sanji following Ranga who lead them out of the forest. Once they were out, they headed back to the Howling Moon Tarven as Fowler was reading the newspaper.

Fowler: Well looks like you lot are back.

Robin: Yeah. Though some of our crew members are injured.

Fowler: Go ahead and take them to the rooms I prepared for you. Said pointing to the right. Just head up those stairs and your rooms are the first two on the right.

Nami: Thank you.

Fowler: Don't mention it. Once you're done treating them, I'll make you something to eat.

Nami: Thanks.

Nami, Chopper, and Robin carried them up the stairs as Fowler went into the back to make them some dinner. After going up the stairs and entering one of the rooms, Chopper got started with treating Luffy and the others.

Nami: I can't believe they couldn't even hurt him.

Robin: Agreed. Now I can see why Crocodile lost to him. Though I doubt that was his full power.

Nami: S-Seriously? Then again, he did say that it was a warm-up.

Robin: True. However, we should take what he said seriously. Otherwise, things will get rather dangerous.

Nami: Yeah. Though with Luffy, I doubt things will listen to what he says. Said as she looked at Chopper. How are they?

Chopper: They're badly burned from that electrical attack, along with a few broken bones. If that fight was serious, I think they would be dead.

Robin: Well we should be grateful that he didn't fight them seriously.

Nami: No kidding.

Chopper finished treating them as they went downstairs seeing plates set on the bar with Fowler pouring them drinks.

Fowler: So, how did your talk with the Alpah go? Good, I hope.

Nami: Not really. Said taking a seat.

Fowler: Oh? Let me guess, that idiot captain of yours did something stupid?

Nami: Yeup. Begrudgingly

Fowler: Hehehe, I figured he would. Go ahead and eat up.

Robin: Thank you, Fowler.

As such the three of them ate the food while Fowler continued reading the newspaper. Once they were done eating, Fowler brought the dishes into the back as Nami looked at the photo.

Nami: I wonder what kind of person she was like.

Chopper: Yeah. She seems like a kind person.

Fowler: That she was. Said walking out from the back. Lavenda was definitely one crazy woman and a hell of a fighter.

Robin: Is that so? Care to tell us more about her?

Fowler sat back down in his seat as he sighed.

Fowler: Where to start? Well, I suppose the first thing I should tell you all is that I'm a former Marine of the Rank of Vice Admiral.

Nami and Chopper: YOU WERE A VICE ADMIRAL?!?!?!?

Fowler: Former...Vice Admiral.

Robin: Why are you here on this island?