December 30th

would you Rather Broadway edition! 

Lez go! 

Would you rather perform as Lafayette or Jefferson in Hamilton? 

Would you rather be taught to write music by Lin Manuel-Miranda or be taught to screech at a speed of 19 words per second in a French accent by Daveed Diggs? 

Would you rather have Encanto or Tangled on Broadway? 

Would you rather be best friend with The Heathers or JD and Veronica? 

Would you rather have to spend 24 hours in Elphaba's green makeup, or the makeup from Cats? 

Would you rather have to improv in front of your favorite musical cast, or have to sing your favorite Broadway song with no rehearsal time to the actor who sang it? 

Would you rather be stalked by Sweeny Todd or JD for a day? 

Would you rather stand right beside Jonathon Groff's mouth during the 'AND NO DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT!' part of You'll Be Back, or be Anthony Ramos watching Say No To This (Back when he and Jas were in loooooooooooooove.) 

Would you rather stumble and trip, only to land in the arms of Daveed Diggs, or do the book drop hand touch thing with Jasmine Cephas-Jones 

Would you rather Trick or Treat at the Beetlejuice house or go on a date with Heather Chandler? 

Would you rather go out with JD or Heather Chandler? 

Would you rather original corn nuts or BQ? 

Heather Chandler in the background: BQ! 

Would you rather make tea in a microwave in a room where KG has a sword, or get a Big Gulp at 711 where JD has a gun? 

Would you rather be able to belt out notes like Idina Menzel or be able to rap like Renée Elise Goldsberry? 

Would you rather have a wig fall off on stage or has a costume rip in a very obvious place? 

Would you rather fall into the orchestra pit, or go on stage when you aren't supposed to be on stage? 

firstly...