- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬!❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

(This fanart is not mine!)

(And let's say that this chapter is practically the entire Arlong Park crammed into this page. So be prepared for a VERY long passage!

Word Count: 23607)

~~~

"Hey, mama?" A young (h/c)-haired bundle of energy asked as he bounced into the room, eyes wide with innocence, and pointed enthusiastically at the TV where the 4kids version of One Piece was playing. The scene featured Arlong expressing his dislike for humans.

"Is it true that Fishmen like Arlong hate us? As we dislike them?" he asked with an adorable pout, his curiosity shining through.

His mother couldn't help but smile at the precious sight. She lovingly patted his head and said, "Sweetie, Arlong might have his reasons, but we can always try to understand and make friends. It's like finding the treasure of understanding!" She winked, turning a severe topic into a whimsical adventure.

"Really? Why is that, mama?" he inquired, wide-eyed and eager to absorb any knowledge his mother could offer.

"Well, every character has a unique story, just like every person you meet. It's like discovering the hidden islands of their hearts," she explained, trying to make the concept more relatable.

"Deeper meaning? What do you mean?" he asked, his innocence radiating.

The front door swung open, and (Y/n)'s father entered. "Papa!" the child exclaimed, embracing his father's legs.

"(N/n)! How's the show coming along?" the father asked, lifting his son for a bear hug.

"The One Piece 4kids is going well! But man, I hate the Arlong bastard! And the Marines, too! Arlong cheated on Nami after he locked Bellemere up in a dungeon and Nami had to spend eight years fighting for the village's sake and her friends! And that stupid mouse-face Marine worked for him and destroyed Nami's tangerine garden!" he passionately shared, his tiny fists clenching in frustration. "But it's alright! They'll get their butts kicked by Luffy! If I were in the show, I would go kick their butts myself!"

"Hahaha! Here, go and continue to watch your show," (Y/n)'s father laughed, putting him down. "I need to put my stuff away first."

"Yes, Captain!" the child saluted energetically, rushing back to the TV to witness the adventure unfold.

The parents exchanged amused glances. "You're seriously trying to convince him not to hate Arlong?" the father chuckled.

"Yeah! Do you hate him?" she playfully elbowed her husband.

"No, it's just... I'm surprised he's so honest and passionate about it," the father admitted, watching (Y/n) cheer for Luffy on the TV.

"Oh honey, it's alright. He'll figure it out when he grows up," the mother reassured, patting her husband's back. "Our little adventurer will learn to navigate the seas of life."

"Hey, sweetie, let's not focus on the past. We're here to live up to the fullest, as you said," the father nodded, giving his wife a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Go get a room," (Y/n) teased, delighted by his parents' affection.

"You little rascal!" the mother playfully tackled her child, tickling him as he giggled, creating a heartwarming and humorous family moment.

-ˋˏ [???] ˎˊ-

(Y/n) gently stirred from the memory he had in his sleep, groaning and rubbing his eyes. He woke up to the lively exchange between Sanji and Luffy, the sea breeze carrying the salty tang of adventure. Yosaku, with his red-colored headgear, was passionately elucidating the intricacies of the warlords of the sea and the mysterious eighth warlord.