- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

The duo came back and Luffy told what Zoro did with the food they offered. "Really!?" The little girl asked.

"He sure did, kiddo. The food was delicious he was able to eaten every last bite of it." (Y/n) smiled warmly at her as he sat to relax against a barrel.

"I'm so happy!" She exclaimed.

"Is Zoro really as evil as the rumors say?" Coby questioned, he was sitting on a couple of stone staircases of an empty house.

"No!" The girl exclaimed. "After all, he let himself get crucified in our place..."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Luffy was curious on how Zoro ended up being in the situation he is now. He was siting on the barrel (Y/n) was resting against, wanting to listen to his story.

"It's all Helmeppo's fault." The girl explained to him. 

"Oh, that's the guy with that weird hair-style?" (Y/n) asked, thinking about the blonde they saw before.

"Yes. He's Captain Morgan's son." She then began to explain the history of how she nearly got mauled from a dog, but Zoro saved her. The blonde tried to challenge him to a duel, but he was able to overpowered him. Helmeppo then threaten that he'll execute the girl and her mother, but then he decided to make a deal which Zoro accepted it. "It's been three weeks since then." She summarize the whole story.

The (e/c) male thought sadly, recalling the happy faces he saw all over town. 'Dang... this town seemed so calm today... but why did this have to happen?' 

"Helmeppo punches and kicks him while he's tied up!" The girl added extra information on what has he been doing after Zoro's been tied up. She covered her face of frustration that she wasn't able to do anything. "I... I..." She sobbed.

"I see..." Coby pity her.

Crash!

The sudden noise of a window getting destroyed drew attention to the everyone, with the exception of (Y/n) who let out a screech of a frog. "GAAH!" He yelled as stood up from his spot and looked back and forth. "Where did that come from...?" He mumbled with confusion. 

"Come on!" Luffy grabbed his wrist and yank him onto his feet, he got a headache as the others took off running to the scene.

"Okay... give me a few moments..." He sat down again, waiting for the headache and sickness to pass by him. "Alright! Now where did you guys run off too...?" He was visibly confused where they went, until he began sniffing. "Right! Follow that scent of meat." The young male began to run and follow where he went. 

By the time he arrives at the scene, Helmeppo was already punched from Luffy, who was getting held back from Coby. The little girl walked up to (Y/n) and hid behind him as she watched the scene hesitantly. Helmeppo said that he'll tell his father that he'll execute Luffy, then the straw hat announced that he'll make Zoro his nakama. 

Helmeppo left with (Y/n) walking up to Luffy to give him a pat on his back to calm him down. "You did well, Luffy-san." Luffy looked up to him with a smile.

"There's no need, it wasn't a bid deal." He grinned.

"Let's go and save Mr. Pirate Hunter." The (h/c) male smirked back, a small glint of deviousness in them.