- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐱𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬!❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

"W-What?! The King of the Pirates?!" Zoro exclaimed. "Do you even know what that means!?"

"King of the Pirates is King of the Pirates!" Luffy explained as (Y/n) sighed. "Are there any other meanings?"

"I was shocked too! But Luffy-san and (L/n)-san are serious! That's how they are!" Coby commented about the two. "Luffy intends to become the King of the Pirates and obtain this world's ultimate treasure... the One Piece!" He exclaimed.

"I haven't figure out what to do in my own life. But until now, I've decided to become the guardian of the King of the Pirates." (Y/n) grinned as Luffy gave Zoro his swords.

"Here's your treasure!" He handed to them. "That's the only three swords we found, are they yours?"

"Yes." The pirate hunter replied, wiggling around the ropes.

"You'll take them right?" He was still giving the swords to him. "If we fight together now, you'll be a government defying villain. Would you prefer that, or get killed by the Navy like this?"

Zoro had a smirk with slight irritation in his eyes. "What are you, the devil's son!? Well, whatever. I'll be your pirate, if I'm just gonna die here instead!"

"Hurray! So you're gonna join my crew?!" Luffy asked before he celebrated.

"Ahem- you need to give him his swords, Luffy-san." (Y/n) cleared his throat at the awkwardness he is getting from the Marines.

"What he said! Now untie these stupid ropes already!" Zoro scolded at Luffy. The two began trying to unite the knots. (Y/n) had no problem since he used his (f/c) fire with a hint of yellow and pastel blue to burn the ropes off. Luffy was struggling a lot with the ropes.

"Hey! Quit wastin' time! Your (h/c) friend is already at it!" The pirate hunter screamed at the straw hat.

"Huh, that's weird! It got tighter instead!" Luffy sweat dropped. (Y/n) loudly facepalmed after

"Give me a d*** sword!" Zoro screamed at the straw hat.

"Gotcha!" (Y/n) used his tail to pick up one of his random swords and handed to Zoro.

"Luffy-san! (L/n)-san!" Coby screamed out in worry.

*SHING!*

Zoro was quick to get himself free from the ropes as he successfully blocked the swords. "Move and you're dead." He glared at the Marines.

"Sweet." (Y/n) gave him an Undertale Sans' grin.

"I'll be a pirate. I promise you that. I'm officially a criminal now that I fought the navy. But I'll tell you this right now. I'm only going to fulfill my ambition."

"Ambition?" Luffy asked.

"To be the world's greatest swordsman! If I wind up having to give that up, you'd better accept responsibility and apologize!"

"The world's greatest swordsman? That sounds great! The King of the Pirates would need no less than that on his crew!"

"You sure talk big." The pirate hunter grinned. "At this point, whether it's a criminal or whatever else, I will spread my name throughout the world!"

(Y/n) held out a proud grin before looking at Luffy. "You're gonna have to duck for this, Zoro!" He called out to him as he stepped back.

"Gum-Gum..." The straw hat kicked his leg backwards before it stretched forward towards the Marines. "Whip!"