- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫, 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

Shortly, everyone crashed into the front of the mansion. Luffy, Nami, and Zoro landed on the ground roughly. The kids were in a bush, their legs are sticking up out of it. (Y/n) just landed safely on his feet with the dog patiently sitting in the male's arm. "Heya Usopp," the (h/c)-haired male raised a hand and waved as he put the dog down onto the ground. "I greatly apologize for crashing in--with my friends--to the mansion. Say, are we interrupting a conversation?" He asked.

"N-NO! Of course not!" He sweatdropped. 

"Oi, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Ninjin, Piiman, and Tamanegi, are you alright?" The male on the grass questioned the group as he walked to those who crash-landed into the field. 

"Yeah... I am okay." Nami rubbed the back of her head, trying to soothe the pain. 

"Here you go." (Y/n) offered her a hand to her, she took it and got up, brushing the dirt off her clothes. "Thank you." She nodded.

"No problem." He grunted, pulling Zoro and Luffy off the ground, lifting them up like logs, each of them in one of (Y/n)'s arms. "Up ya go boys!" He said, the two coughed the dirt out since they landed face-planted into the cement. 

"Ugh... my head..." Zoro groaned a little bit. 

"Good to see y'all up." He replied, putting the boys gently back onto the ground. "Kids, y'all okay?" (Y/n) grabbed Piiman and Ninjin's foot, each of them in one of his hand, with Tamanegi's foot with his tail before pulling them out of the bush.

"Yeah! We're alright!" The dark green-haired male replied, coughing the leaves out of his mouth.

"No serious injuries!" The light lavender hair boy added.

"Yeah... I'm feeling woozy..." The boy with the glasses was dizzy from crashing. 

"Fufufufu~" (Y/n) chuckled at the cute adorable kids who were hanging upside down. He put them rightside up back onto the ground and also fixed Tamanegi's glasses. "There ya go."

As they all recovered, everyone looked up at Kaya, Luffy was about to ask her a request, but someone interrupted them. "You, there!" Everyone turned to who shouted at them. "What are you doing!?" 

"Klahadore..." Kaya muttered at the arrival of her butler.

"I don't appreciate you breaking in here without permission!" He exclaimed, adjusting his glasses.

"A-Actually Klahadore," Kaya tried to explain. "These people are--"

But the butler cut her off, saying, "That can wait for now." He adjusted his glasses. "I can hear all about your reasons later." The butler began walking towards the group, the Chouchou began to growl with threat at the man. 

"Chouchou? What's wrong? Please don't attack this man right now..." (Y/n) picked up the dog who was still growling at the approaching Klahadore. 

"Now leave, all of you!" The butler demanded. "Or do you have something to say?"

Luffy opened his mouth and stated that he needed a ship, but the elder man was quick to decline, making the straw hat boy sulked. The butler called out Usopp, who was just behind the tall tree, climbing down. He gave compliments to the liar, which the long-nose man felt proud and asked Klahadore to call him "Captain Usopp."

The nice but yet mysterious vibe went downhill immediately as the butler began insulting Usopp, using his father Yasopp. Kaya begged Klahadore to stop insulting Usopp, but her pleas fell deaf upon the butler's ears. 

As the butler kept throwing insults, (Y/n) eye was twitching, and he felt like he was having a headache. He had put Chouchou down, who was still growling but barking at the butler a little bit. The (h/c)-haired male's eyes were slightly twitching, his (e/c) eyes flickering into screaming pink color.