- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

Everyone (minus Klahadore) stared in shock and surprise at (Y/n) fainting. "(Y/n)!" Luffy rushed over to where the (h/c)-haired male was on the ground. "Are you okay? Please, wake up." He exclaimed, shaking his frame back and forth to get him to stir awake. 

~~

Inside (Y/n)'s head, all he felt and saw was darkness for a while. 

He woke in the darkness to see a faint memory of his parents. He saw them confronting a dark figure. The figure wasn't precise, just a strange shadow with the same glowing eyes. 

"What the hell are you doing here??" His mother asked.

"How did you get in this world?" (Y/n)'s father asked.

The figure could only let out growls and snarls as its saliva slightly glistened underneath the dim light of his house.

"Listen! I know we did many bad things in our past, but right now, we want peace." His dad tried to reason with the figure.

It let out angry grunts and snarled before raising its sharp claws and striking them.

*SHINK!*

(Y/n) could only watch the blood splattering on the walls of his house. He could only watch his parents get slaughtered by the unknown force, watching them fall onto the ground with loud thuds. 

He gritted his teeth in frustration of now being able to go back in time and fix his mistakes. 'Why... why did I fail to protect them?' He asked himself. Tears were brimming in his eyes. 'If I only knew how to turn back in time... I could've fixed everything, and my life would've been normal...' He clenched his fist in anger.

"(ᚤ/ᚾ)..."

That same voice that haunted when (Y/n) saw his younger self spoke out of the blue with the memory ending.

"ᚤᛟᚢ ᚨᚱᛖ ᛗᛟᚱᛖ... ᛏᚺᚨᚾ ᛖᛪᛏᚱᚨᛟᚱᛞᛁᚾᚨᚱᚤ... 

"...ᚤᛟᚢ'ᚱᛖ ᚨ ᚷᛟᛞ..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.