- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐕.𝐒. 𝐀𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐚 (𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲)❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

(Y/n) kept munching on the fruits until there were only peeled skins of the tangerines and oranges left. Luffy was finished with his own fruit of apples as well. "Man, I'm surprise you find those fruits you ate to be more ap-peel-ing to you." He punned. "So, Coby, are you still going to escape?" He turned to him with a curious look.

"Yeah... that's right..." He said. "If only I had the courage to drift the ocean in a barrel..." (Y/n) scooted a little closer, siting next to Luffy. "...there's actually something I want do, too." He then looked up at the two. "Um... What compelled you to set onto the sea, Luffy-san. (L/n)-san?" 

"As for me," (Y/n) started. "I didn't really want to be part of this situation I am in now. I was just minding my own business, but then..." He had a small smile. "I'm finally glad to find the adventure."

"Okay. What about you, Luffy-san?" He asked.

Luffy chuckled before smiling. "I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates!" For a moment, Coby lost his words with his jaw dropped down. 

"K-K-King of the Pirates!?" He asked.

"Yep." He replied casually.

"Are you serious!?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, you're a pirate, Luffy-san?!"

"Yep."

"What about your crew!?"

"Don't got one, I'm just about to look for one."

"King of the Pirates-? Oh, now I remember." (Y/n) muttered. The straw hat boy looked at Coby before waving his hand in front of him. He then stood up out of confusion and shock.

"K-K-King of the Pirates is the title given to the person..." Coby started. "...who obtains everything in this world! That means seeking the treasure of wealth, fame, and power... the One Piece!"

"Yup!" Luffy said with (Y/n) doing a small nod.

"Yup!? Pirates all over the world are after that treasure!"

"Me too!" He added.

"I'm just only here for the thrill and adventure of this--" The other male began, but he was cut off with Coby's rambling.

"No way! No way, no way, no way! Absolutely no way!" He was shaking his head with multiple sweat drops on him. "There's no way you can stand at the apex of this Pirate Era! No way! No way!"

*Donk!*

Luffy punched on Coby's head with (Y/n) letting out a sigh as he stood up. "Kiddo, you need to learn to calm down." The (h/c) male commented.

"Why did you hit me?" He asked Luffy.

"Just because." He replied.

"That doesn't make any sense." The boy with the markings commented.

"But it's all right. I'm used to it now..." Coby got up, holding the back of his head before chuckling nervously.

"It's not about weather I can or can not." The boy with the red vest adjusted his straw hat, making Coby looked up at him with curiosity. "I'm not gonna do it because I want to." The pink-hair kid made a small noise of confusion. "I've decided I'm going to be the King of the Pirates, so if I died fighting for that, that's fine with me!" Coby looked at him in shock, inspired from what he said.