- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

Manga images do NOT BELONG to ME! I'm sorry I haven't update this book!

Enjoy the story!
~

(Y/n) was calmly resting on the table as Luffy and Zoro were enjoying the meal. He was in his human form so that the townspeople wouldn't be talking behind his back.I'm stuffed!" Zoro said, laughing. "I was definitely at my ropes end, having not eaten for three weeks!" The little girl, her mother, and Coby let out a laugh in amusement as the (h/c) male chuckled tiredly.

"Huh? You finished already?" Luffy asked, he ate more than Zoro as the now ex-pirate hunter looked at him confusingly.

"How the heck can you have a bigger appetite than me!?" He pointed to the stack of bowls besides him.

"He's rubber..." (Y/n) yawned. "He's stretchy enough for a bigger appetite..."

"Oh... that makes sense..." He sweat dropped.

"It taste good! Right, Coby?" The straw hat asked the pink-hair kid.

"Thank you for treating me to food, too..." He looked at the women who owned the restaurant.

"It's no problem! The town has been saved, after all!" She replied.

"Yeah... no problem..." (Y/n) mumbled in his nap, listening to their conversation.

"You guys are so strong!" The smaller girl exclaimed towards the straw hat.

"Yep! We're strong!" Luffy replied. "We'll get stronger later on!"

"Oh yeah, what are your plans next?" Zoro looked at the straw hat, now his captain.

"We are going to head for the 'Grand Line'!" He exclaimed.

"What!?" Coby exclaimed. "You"re saying crazy things again! Just you two, how can you enter the Grand Line? Don't you understand? The world's strongest pirates all gather there!" He rambled.

"We're going for One Piece... It wouldn't hurt to head that direction!" The pirate hunter agreed on with (Y/n) let out quiet groans of agreeing in his sleep.

"Zoro-san, even your saying is rubbish!" The pinky practically screeched in his face as he sweat dropped. The small hat on top of (Y/n) tipped over before his tail quickly pushed it back up.

"What are you so worry about, it's not like you're coming with us..." The green-hair person said.

"Even though I'm not going... I will still worry! Can't I? Can't I worry about you guys?" He slammed his hands on the table with Zoro saying an awkward 'uh...' to him. "Luffy-san, (L/n)-san... even though we just met... But we are friends!" He exclaimed.

"Yep! Even though we have to part, we'll always be friends!" Luffy agreed, much to Coby's happiness.

"... I never had friends growing up... Every time I would be picked on... No one would ever stand up for me..." The pink-hair boy said, rather sadly. "But the three of you... taught me to live by my dream!!"

"That's why we're heading to the Grand Line." Luffy adjusted his straw hat.

"Yeah!" Zoro agreed with (Y/n) humming.

"Hmm... That's true..." Coby scratched the back of his head before realization hit him. "No! No!!!! What I meant is, you're too reckless..." He shouted.

"Coby, first of all, worry about yourself..." (Y/n) rubbed his eyes tiredly of the shouting from the young boy.

"Eh? Why?" He asked.

"Even though we defeated Captain Axe-hand Morgan and Helmeppo, we've still got suspicions to deal with." He explained about the Marines. "The Marines might ask about our history, so we have to keep us as being pirates a secret. Well- I'm not entirely a pirate yet- but they'll probably assume so..."