- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐩 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞❜┊˚̥۪͙۪◌

Tension hung thick in the air, palpable as everyone stood still, their gazes trained on the three males who had just taken down the Kuro Neko Pirates in a flash

Tension hung thick in the air, palpable as everyone stood still, their gazes trained on the three males who had just taken down the Kuro Neko Pirates in a flash. Usopp was the first to break the silence, his voice laced with awe, "Y--You guys are that strong!?" Luffy nodded in agreement, a smug grin on his face.

Nami, however, was not impressed. Irritation dripped from her voice as she said, "What took you guys so long?!" It was clear that she was unhappy with their late arrival.

Kirameku, one of the three males, tried apologizing, "Sorry, Nami. I had to carry their a--" but Zoro cut him off.

"You're the one who got me stuck back there!" The green-haired male shot daggers at Nami.

"That was an accident! It couldn't be helped!" Nami retaliated, her frustration evident. "It's better for one person to be saved than two to stay down there..."

"Then you should've stayed!" Zoro shot back, his glare unwavering.

"Seriously! How am I supposed to know which way north is and isn't!?" Luffy barked at Usopp, his voice rising with anger.

"What!? You're the one who ran off first, all full of confidence!" Usopp exclaimed, causing (Y/n) and Kirameku to sweatdrop at the argument between their friends.

"That was just because." Luffy calmed down, his tone becoming nonchalant.

"That doesn't even explain the reason!!" (Y/n), and Kirameku exclaimed in unison, exasperated with their friends' bickering. "(Y/n), why didn't you at least get Luffy before going to the hill?! It took me a while since these two bums confused me with their sense of direction!"

"Hey--I had to help Nami and Usopp!" Luffy defended himself. "Besides, we at least came in even groups of three..."

"What does that even have to do with--Wait- shouldn't we fight first and then argue?" Kirameku's mood changed from angry to a calm one.

"Oh, good point." (Y/n) hummed, his tone now placid.

"YOU CHANGED YOUR MOODS TOO QUICKLY!" The four shouted at the two, their confusion evident.

"SHUT UP! IT'S NOT OUR FAULT. WE'RE BORN LIKE THIS!!" (Y/n) and Kirameku barked back, their frustration getting the best.

The group's attention got diverted when they saw the hypnotist hypnotizing the pirates. After the man covered his eyes with his hat, the pirates seemed to come alive, their movements more animated.

 After the man covered his eyes with his hat, the pirates seemed to come alive, their movements more animated