Hurtful Memories [Chapter 5]

✿~Alicia Mercado Diaz~✿

Escapism- RAYE, 070 Shake

A few years ago during my freshman year of high school I had a boyfriend.

Thomas, looking back at it now the relationship was really toxic he forced me to do a lot of things and tried to force me to smoke cigarettes.

I didn't talk to him for a week after that and he said he wanted to take me out to apologize. Yet he asked me to meet him during free period, but I was stupid so I did.

So I met him during free period and we walked around the school for some time before he randomly shoved me in the janitor closet.

When I turned around one of his weird senior friend Jace, was there just staring at me.

He tried to rape me.

Before it got too far it kicked him hard in what little private part he had, and I ran out that closet and ran to the principals office and told her what happened.

She called my parents who were livid and threatened to sue the school if they didn't do anything.

The boy got 6 years to prison for sexual assault and battery.

Thankful word didn't get out and barely anyone knows, but I stayed from home from school for a few days.

My brother also met with Thomas, and did something to him, never told me what.

My sister sent him a strongly worded paragraph and got him bullied so bad he moved states.

And I'm thankful for my siblings so much.

I jolted awake and Dominic was sound asleep on my chest and it was storming outside. I was hot and sweaty.

I hate being sweaty.

I softly got Dominic off me and walked to the kitchen to get some water.

I stared out the window zoning out. I couldn't go back to sleep, not just yet.

My eyes start to burn with tears and I blink profusely to stop the tears.

I put my head down in my hands, on the counter.

----

FLASHBACK
-When Alicia was twelve-

My parents had sent me and siblings to stay with my aunt for 5 days per her request.

Yet for some reason she hated me.

All I had did was give her new boyfriend a beer, which he asked for.

"YOU WHORE" she screamed at me. "What are you talking about? " I asked she slapped me instead of responding.

"WHAT THE HELL AUNT MARIE" Eduardo yelled in shock.

"language Eduardo!" What a hypocrite.