Distasteful [Chapter 8]

Killshot - Magdalena Bay

(lol)

☆⁠—Dominic Hernandez⁠—⁠☆

-A few days after the ball-

After finding out Alicia is my fiance a lot of stuff happened in the past few days.

For example her grandfather insists that she moves in with me, because and I quote 'What will the public think'.

To put it short, both of our grandfathers are sick. But both of their wives are deceased so..

Currently I'm sitting in a meeting with them too, while Alicia moves in her stuff and I can tell she's upset about having to move out of her apartment.

Of course I'd rather be at my penthouse helping her but apparently this meeting was 'None negotiable'.

"Alicia and you can do whatever you want with the wedding as long as it's presentable and in budget." My eyes furrowed at his words what did he mean by 'budget'?

"I thought there was no budget" my grandfather asked him quietly.

Jean Carlos looks confused before correcting him self. "Oh! No I meant presentable and in six months" My grandfather nodded.

Like is said sick.

"Alright then.. can I leave now?" I ask completely over with this.

The nod and I take that and leave.

--

As I enter the lobby I see the moving company leaving and I thank them for their service.

I enter the elevator and press the 23rd floor.

I swipe the key card opening the door to my penthouse and it's quiet.

"Tesoro?" I called out taking off my tie, I called Alicia that night of the ball once and it stuck.

Aren't tie's impractical, according to you.

My grandfather's an ass.

I enter her room seeing the bathroom door open, I walk in and see her sitting on the counter curling her wavy hair.

"What are you doing?" I ask softly and she looks at me through the mirror.

"I dunno" She mumbled, focusing on curling a stubborn piece of her hair.

"Where's your dog?" I question and she shoots me a glare.

"Her name is Nella and she is a pup, shes says in a stern voice and I nod.

She set you straight

I know.

Crazy.

"Are you hungry? I can make you something" I ask and she looks at me from the side.

"Are you trying to poison me?" She questions and I roll my eyes.