Wild Card [Chapter 3]

✿~Alicia Mercado Diaz~✿
-7 years ago-

The Color Violet - Tory Lanez

It's after school and pretty much everyone is gone, I head into the hockey rink with my skates, I usually practice early in the morning as soon as school opens but I came late so here I am at 4:35pm still I school.

I do some stretches before putting my gloves and skates on, God it's creepy here when no one is here.

I do some breathing exercises to calm me down before getting on the ice, I start off simple with my routine before it gets more complex I have my airpods in so I can't really hear anything.

I slow down to catch my breath when I see someone. Fucking Dominic, he's on the hockey team, but they don't practice today it's Friday.

I hate him, if given the chance I would push him off a cliff or run him over with a semi, but I'm not one for murder, and orange is definitely not my color.

Stripes are pretty though.

You're right.

"Sup Train Tracks" That stupid nickname I had braces in the fourth grade but I got rid of them seventh but he still calls me that.

"Don't you have someone else to annoy?" I say rolling my ankles since they felt stiff.

"Nah, plus your fun to annoy" He says watching my every move. Dont entertain him, just ignore him. I sigh skating off away from him.

"Are you figure skating?" He asks, dumbass
"no I'm swimming with sharks in a tank" I say sarcastically.

Que perra tan estúpida" I mutter shaking my head.

{What a stupid bitch}

------

Dominic Hernandez
-stil 7 years ago-

I hear her mumble something in Spanish and I shake my head a smirk on my face. " You know I speak Italian right?"

I ask as I watch her do some type of spin. "Spanish and Italian and two different languages" she says smartly and I bite down on my jaw.

How did you not know that.

I did.

Sure you did.

"Questa ragazza mi sta facendo impazzire" I say softly, and I continue watching her.

{This girl is driving me crazy}

I continue watching her in silence when she suddenly speaks.

"Are you just gonna watch me the whole time"
She askes softly but I heard her.

"Yeah" I say shamelessly, keeping my eyes trained on her and I see her trying to hide a smile.

After about 20 minutes she gets off the ice, and takes off her skates.

"You really watched me for almost thirty minutes, you know that's considered stalking right?" She asks and I smirk.

"You looked like you could use company, so technically I'm being nice" I say back, looking at her figure.