Intuition [Chapter 9]

Low - SZA

⁠✿~Alicia Mercado Diaz~✿

Ever since Brian followed me home and what happened, everything's been low key off.

I mean I've always been unhinged like that but jeez I'm scared of myself a little.

Me and Dominic though have to go to some meetings with both of our families. My parents, and his, his siblings and mine, and both our.. sperm starters.

But no grandma for both of us, a little sad but that's okay.

"Aww Nella I'm gonna miss you too, mwah mwah" I say and I crouch down hugging Nella before we leave and kiss her fur softly.

But not on the mouth. I love Nella but puppy breath and bacteria? That's risking both mine and her health.

It's a bit chilly today but the fit still gotta go hard.

Inner thug popped out there.

Had to sit her down for a sec.

Anyway my outfit is still cute

Dominic opens the front door for me and he locks the door, and I get a text from Jackie on my apple watch making me realize I don't feel my phone.

My eyebrows furrow and I begin looking through my purse.

Dominic notices and raises his eyebrows. "What are you looking for?" He questions his voice sounding tired and raspy.

Daylight savings got y'all both messed up.

"My phone" I say about dumping my purse on the floor getting frustrated.

"Oh I have it here" He says taking it out of his back pocket and handing it to me.

"I saw it on the kitchen counter but I didn't want to interrupt your goodbye with Nella" He says as he leads me to the elevator to head to the lobby.

Aww how thoughtful of him -blatant sarcasm-

Zip it.

"Thanks, didn't know you had a heart" I teased and he gave me a look and I chuckled softly.

--

"We're going to Paris" My grandfather starts the meeting off with a bomb.

Before I can ask he cuts me off. Rude

"We have gotten Intel that the members of the German Mafia are there but we don't know why, but we are going to pull a heist on them."

Jackie sends me a look and I shrug.

"If we don't know why they are there why are we pulling a heist on them? There's a high chance they could be pulling a heist on the French Mafia."

I counter and Jackie nods pointing at me. "There's a low chance that's going to happen" Dominic's grandfather says. Who I still don't know the name of

And may I say mine and Dominic's entire (alive) family were there and we were all going to Paris.. how many days?

"When are we leaving?" Dominic questions basically read my mind.

"Tomorrow" His grandfather replies coldly and Dominic nods and he looks kinda tense.

Odd.. and horrible time management.

And we were sent home to pack. Which is not good for me.

I barge into my room and find Nella sleeping on my bed.

I also have to pack for Nella! Shit, this is all Jean Carlos's fault, now I'm throwing clothes around my room and into suitcases.

What's the temperature in Paris gonna be for...how long are we even staying in Paris...?

"Oh my God" I groan laying back down on the carpet surrounded by clothes and shoes.. I forgot my skin care products!

I huff standing up and going into my bathroom and opening every cabinet and grab a bunch of stuff, which led to me reading some of my medicine and realizing that some we expired

"Dang this Tylenol expired two years ago" I mutter , how did that happen I've barely been here for three months.

I shrug, and throw it away before continuing with my previous activity.

I stare at the mess which I call my room and sigh heavily. What time is the flight?

God the amount of information they gave us is.. concerning but hey considering their age it's not that shocking.

Knocks on my door snap me out of my thoughts and before I can process I speak.

"Come in" I say running my hands over my face sighing once again in this long day.

Dominic walks in and I can tell he's visibly shocked looking at my once clean and neat room...

"Did I miss a tornado?" He jokes and I can hear him chuckling.

"It's not funny" I murmured on my bed and Nella woke up before crawling over to me and falling back asleep on my stomach.

Dominic smirks at me before walking over.

"Don't tell me your finished packing" I half ask and state and he nods and I'm actually shell shocked dude.

"I'll help you, c'mon get up Alicia" He says and I groan placing Nella on a pillow and getting up.

~~

HII I missed you guys sm.
Also let's pretend I wasn't gone for almost a month or two, writers block is no joke 😭.

BUTTTT.. enjoy guys! Also click on that star to show your appreciation! TYSM

Love y'all 😘

(WORDS: 843)