Tolerate [Chapter 4]

⁠✿~Alicia Mercado Diaz~✿

Moth To A Flame- Swedish House Mafia, The Weeknd

I push the door open and quickly sit Dominic down on my couch.

I told him that we should have goon to the hospital but he said no. His excuse? 'I don't trust doctors' so I didn't question him.

But why?

I have no idea.

"Can't you stitch me up?" He says so softly I almost don't hear him

"What?" I say confused how does he know that? "Didn't you say you were going be a pediatrician in highschool? I assume you are studying to be one" he says and groans once again.

"I-" I start but we don't have time to argue he's losing to much blood. Even though a pediatrician is a baby doctor I know how to clean and stitch wounds.

I grab my first aid kit along with some tweezers, a bottle of vodka, and needle and thread.

I crouch in front of him and grab some scissors to cut he's shirt but he groans in disapproval. "Don't cut shirt Alicia" He mumbles with a slightly glaring at me.

"Are you being serious?" I ask and he grumbles which is followed by another groan.

I softly sigh and start unbuttoning his shirt quickly to take it off, and once I get it off I grab the vodka bottle and pop it open.

I grab his chin, "Drink it Dominic" I mutter he opens his mouth and drinks what I give him.

I grab some disinfecting alcohol to clean the wound, I press it to his wound and his flinches a little.

"Sorry" I say cleaning the dried blood off. "This is gonna hurt badly" I say grabbing the tweezers but I can't get a good angle.

"Goddammit Alicia sit down" he breathes out. I look up at him before adjusting myself on his lap and I begin looking for the bullet. He grips my thigh.

Aww. This some lovey dovey type shit.

Stop talking.

Im literally not though.

"I'm sorry, so sorry" I say as I look for the bullet.
My eyes dart to him and his jaw is locked and he eyes are shut tight in pain, and he still grips my thigh.

My tweezers knock against something and I let out a short breath of relief, and pull out the bullet.
I check his pulse and it's getting faint. " Keep your eyes open Dominic" he grunts in response.

I grab the vodka and give him some more to drink and put some over the wound and the needle before threading it in to stitch him up.

He grips on my thigh tightens. "sorry" I say, but I have to make sure the stitch is secure. Once his stitches are in place, I wrap the wound and check his pulse again this time on his neck. Stronger that before, good.

"Better?" I ask with a soft slanted smile. "It's still kinda hurts" he says softly. I sigh, and I think for a second before softly pecking his wound. "Now?" I ask getting off his lap to clean the supplies.

"You know what's crazy?" I hum in response, "My lips hurt like right here" He says tapping his lips and he winces a little from the quick movement.

You should kiss him.

No..

"I think you'll survive"

-----
A few hours later

Dominic fell asleep on my couch, and I just got off a call with my father, everyone's alright, but my father wants me to stay inside for a few days till it's clear that I'll be safe.

When I told him what happened to Dominic he said to keep him at my apartment and he'll tell Dominics family.

I sighed switching the through the channles, before turning it off and deciding to take Dominic to bed.

"Dominic" I softly said, he groans taking my hand making me yelp, he pulls me down to lay with him.

"We can't-" Dominic cuts me off by speaking, "Stop talking... please" he mumbles, his voice raspy.

When did he learn manners?

I sigh as he lays under me his head resting on my chest as his breathing slows and evens out.

I softly scratch his back bringing my hand up and own his back.

"See I knew you liked me" he mutters his hand going to my hip, and he traces circles? At least that what it feels like.

What other shape would it be.

I dont know.

Exactly.

"I tolerate you there's a difference" I say as my eyes feel heavy.

"same thing" he trails off, falling asleep.

So you do like him.

I tolerate him there's a difference.

No there isn't.

~~~~~~~

A/N

HI GUYS!!! SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BORING 😿 BUT I FEEL LIKE ITS KINDA CUTE OR IS THAT JUST ME??

ALSO TELL ME IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE SONGS IM SUGGESTING!!!

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND KIND <333

(WORD COUNT: 821)