Silly scrapped part 😋😋

HEYY GOOBERS AND NON GOOBERS IDK HOW TO START

Uhhhr sorry I kinda died lmao 

Here's something

A scrapped part from "*fan*tastic new couple", thats incomplete cuz i hated it too much to finish RAGHAGA

OKR here

Nickels pov

"Good morning nickel :)" Balloon says, oblivious to the fact that I'm internally panicking.

I still haven't fully gotten over how he held me yesterday after he accidentally bumped into me yesterday. I feel the red disease coming back to my face. THIS GUY IS MAKING ME GO CRAZY ISTG. 

I realise I haven't replied to balloon yet and I look up to see him looking slightly confused. I can't mess this up, I gotta be smooth.

"OH-oh sorry good mOrning" I realise my throat is really dry and I'm getting voice cracks. THAT WAS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF SMOOTH- NICKEL YOU DUMBA-

Balloons pov

I slightly giggle at nickels voice crack. He covers his mouth (WITH HIS FOOT... I THINK? IDK) and his face flushes a pink colour. His throat seems to be dry so I pass him my water bottle. 

"It happens to the best of us, don't worry" I say, to comfort him. He takes the bottle and pauses for a second, and I wait for him to drink out of it.

Nickels pov

That was embarrassing as hell. Balloon passes me his water bottle, giggling about how "it happens to everyone" or something, not that I was listening..

.. because now I have something else on my mind.

I stare at the top of the bottle as my face flushes a little.

Didn't he already drink out of this?

No. Not again.

I cannot do this again.

Warmth starts spreading through my body as my face lights on fire. What was he implying? Does he know what he's doing?

JUST DRINK IT NICKEL. IT'S NOT THAT HARD. I scream at myself inside my head. 

My lips part but then I purse them tightly again.

"Nickel..?" Balloon says. I look up to meet his worried face.

"Are you ok?" He says, concern lacing his voice. 

Now my heart is beating quickly because of his cute concern and the fact that I have to make a quick decision right now on what to say ba-

"YEAH- UH YEAH IM- I'm okay don't worry-" I stammer, and before I think too hard, I drink two gulps from the bottle and pass it back to balloon hurriedly.

"Wha-" he manages to say before I shove the bottle at him and run into the bathroom, just to get away from his cute- NO. NOT CUTE FACE.

Breath in

Breath out

Breath in

Breath out 

I slide down to bathroom door, cursing under my breath. Why can't I act NORMALLY IN THESE SITUATIONS.

Ugh, what does he think now?

C'mon. It's not that big of a deal to drink from someones bottle.

Other than the fact that it's an indirect kis-

NOPE NUH UH NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT GOING THERE.

Shaking my head I look up at myself in the mirror. The blush calmed down a lot, it was almost unnoticeable.

My mouth still felt moist. And as I tried to stop thinking about balloon, I lick my lips.

Then I stare at myself in the mirror, eyes widening in realisation of what I did

...

THE END 😭😭

LMAO CLIFFHANGER THAT WILL NEVER BE uh.. UNCLIFFHANGED?

IDK 😭

I hope you enjoyed this random thing eheh

Because I didn't

I mean that's why I took it out

anyways HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

BYEE :D