🎵Jealousy jealousy~ ohh~🎵

Balloons pov

"Do you need anything for the next hour? Cuz im going out for a bit" i ask nickel. It's currently 8am and we are both awake. Nickels sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Nah, i'll get it myself if i do need anything, my foot is a lot less sore that it was yesterday"

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Oh, and remember to walk around a little bit, like test tube said"

"Yeah sure, ok"

I get my phone and poetry notebook and step out of the room, waving goodbye. I sure hope he doesn't fall on his face any time soon. Even though it's likely that's going to happen, I'm sure he'lll take care of himself.

I step out into the soft breeze of the morning and breathe in the fresh air. It's lovely to be out here again. I sit down at the back of the hotel and take my pen and notebook.

What should I write about today?

Not many ideas pass my mind. Should I write about nature? Nope. Done it way too many times. The landscape? Nah. Too boring. My feelings?

Hmmm. Feelings is always an interesting one. You get to explore different emotions and dump them all onto a page.

But which feelings... happiness, sadness, anger, content, love.

Love...

Nickel...

I think I know what I'm going to write about. I take my pen to the paper and even surprise myself with how fast I'm writing. And these ideas never seem to be running out. Just in case someone sees it, I don't write his name.

Nickels pov

I finish my round of walking and sit back down on my bed. My foot does feel a little better now. Minus the slight pain in my ankle, you'll get a completely healed foot. I start scrolling on my phone again, and I send a 'good morning' text to bb, whose number I got from balloon.

Balloon... I miss him already. I wish he'd come anytime soo-

"Heyy!" a high pitched voice says. I whip my head around to see balloon, standing at the door, leaning on the doorframe.

"Balloon! Heyy!" i say, weirdly overjoyed.

Why am I so happy? Oh who am I kidding, I'm always happy when I see him.

"They've started breakfast now, so I'm gonna bring your food upstairs for you, k?" he says.

"No, I can walk there! It's fine-'' I get stopped by balloon putting his finger in front of my mouth.

"Shh. let me spare you some pain" he says smiling. I blush at his kindness and look away from him.

"Hehe, thanks balloon. I really appreciate it"

He smiles back and drops his notebook on his bed. Then he runs out of the room. I sigh happily. What did I do to deserve him? Kind, caring, sweet, cute... if only he was more than a friend.

I look over at the salmon covered notebook. When balloon dropped it, it flipped open and landed on a page. It wouldn't hurt to look, right? I mean, it's not a diary. It's only poetry and stories. I wanna know just how good balloon is at literature.

I walk towards his bed and start reading the poem the book is open on. The first thing I notice is that his handwriting is beautiful and so neat.

But as I read on, my eyes widen. This poem is talking about someone that he.. LIKES? It's written so clearly that he really admires this guy. There's even doodled hearts on the edge of the paper.

I didn't know balloon liked guys. Heck, i didn't even know he liked SOMEONE. And the bigger question is...

Who?

The ache in my heart keeps wishing it's me but, I'm sure it's not. He thinks I'm just a friend, right?

Right?

I need to find out.

I quickly rush back to my bed and wait for him, thinking heavily. The door eventually opens and he comes in with breakfast burritos and two pink smoothies.

"I didn't know what flavour smoothie you wanted, so I got strawberry" he says.

"Thanks" I say back, still wondering about the poem.

Balloons pov

I place nickel's food on his bed and sit down next to him.

"Oh, you're eating up here?" nickel asks.

"Duh, I don't want to leave you alone upstairs" i reply. He smiles and says thank you before we start eating and talking.

"Hey balloon, I wanted to ask you something," he says, taking a bite out of his burrito.

"Yeah?" I say, with my mouth full.

"Do you-... uh" he hesitates.

"Go on..."

"Do you like anyone?"

I choke on my bite for two seconds before swallowing the food. I rub my neck and look at him confused.

"GHcKGcCRk-... why are you asking?" i say, my voice cracking slightly because of the choking.

"Heh... just wanna know. So, do you?" he asks, now smirking. I laugh nervously and look away.

"I- well-" i can't tell him who it is. That's just straight up confessing. Why is he even asking?

"I... do actually" i continue, blushing hard. His eyes soften for a second before he starts talking again.

"Who?"

Shoot.

"I-i heh- i can't t-tell you that" i say. I start stuttering, still looking away.

"Why?" he says, raising an eyebrow. "Do I know them?"

Yes. you know their deepest secret, you know who they like, you know their favourite food, colour, tv show, you know what they'd do if a loved one got hurt and you know their personality. You know him. You ARE HIM.

"Y-yeah" I say hesitantly. I gulp down the nervousness.

"Do you wanna tell me who it is?" he says, moving closer. Our faces are almost touching. If he moves even an INCH forward I WILL die.

I-

I cant-

"ILL BE RIGHT BACK" i say, before jumping off the bed and running into the bathroom, slamming the door. I put my head in my hands, blushing furiously. All I hear is the faint buzzing of the bathroom light and my heart breathing extremely fast in my ears.

Nickels pov

I stare at the bathroom door with about ten thousand different emotions flowing through me. So he really does like someone. All my emotions start fading except for one.

I need to get to balloon before whoever that other person is.

And that only means one thing.

As risky as it is,

I have to confess.

...

But, how?

___________

HEY GUYSS

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

I WROTE THIS WITH NO THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD SO PLEASE FORGIVE ITS KINDA OFF LOL

1040 WORDS 

K SEE YALL NEXT TIME

___________