✨😱✨

(NOT CANON TO THE BOOK)

(NOT OBJECTIFIED)

(HEHEHHEHEHEHEHE)

TIMESKIP TO A WHILE FORWARD

Nickels pov

I dust off what I was wearing, with had specially tailored beautiful embroidery stitched through the fabric for this very occasion. Baseball, walks towards me looking amazing, in his own light red outfit with and tie. He stands next to me, extremely excited.

"I can't believe it's finally happening!!" He whispers. I nod.

"Me too" I say. I get afraid that I mightn't have sounded excited enough.. because in all honesty, I was nervous too. Baseball senses it and squeezes my shoulder.

"You'll be alright mate, it's gonna be a great day" he assures. I smile brightly, the full joy coming back to me. 

Then I see.. him.

Balloon steps outside, fixing his suit, that had the same embroidery on the back. Suitcase runs towards him, looking awesome in her own beige suit and bow tie. She stands next to him and stops as he walks onto the raised platform at the front of the place. I'm so lost at staring at him that baseball has to push me forward to walk up the aisle.

Of course I chose him as my maid of honour.

I gulp nervously, but slowly walk up the aisle, meeting balloons widened eyes, as he stares at me. I smile at him and he shakes himself out of it, smiling back.

I finally reach the platform, standing on it slowly, making sure my feet didn't get caught in my dress. Adjusting myself to where I should stand, I get myself ready as Mephone starts talking. (LOOK IDK WHO WOULD DO THAT JOB)

-skip all the talk cuz idk anything about it-

"You may now kiss the bride" mephone says. Balloon lifts his hands onto my cheeks, his ring glistening. I hold onto him and we connect our lips, and sparks spread from there through my entire body, making me smile halfway. We pull apart, and we face the audience, who were cheering and screaming, especially balloons right hand man, suitcase.

Balloon suddenly turns to me, smiling happily. This day was amazing, so beautiful. The sun shines into his eyes, making them a bright brown, and making my heart beat even faster of happiness. He lifts me up and swings me around and we laugh in the sun. He then places me down and shakes me gently by the shoulders.

"I can't believe this finally happened!!" He says, shaking me. I smile super bright, nodding vigorously, agreeing.

"I love you so much" I say

Then he talks again, still shaking me.

"Nickel we're going to be late.."

Huh..

"For the dance? Or what?" I say, confused. He keeps shaking me.

...

"Breakfast of course?"

My eyes fly open as I sit up. Balloon stops shaking me.

"Oh my gosh finally" he says, cupping my cheek.

"Huh-wha-no.. it was just a dream..?" I stammer. He looks at me sympathetically.

"Aw I'm so sorry.. you actually seemed to be enjoying that" he says, smiling slightly.

"I really was" I barely whisper.

"What was it about?" He asks.

"Uh.. nothing.. don't worry about it" I say, dismissing the topic. 

"Oh... Ok..?" He says, suspiciously. 

Balloons pov

"We still gotta go to breakfast though" I giggle.

"Right before our trip with suitcase and baseball to Dawnberry Orchard!" Nickel says excitedly. I laugh at his happiness and he laughs along

"Ahaha.. alright, I'm gonna go freshen up. Be right back" he says. He gets up and closes the bathroom door. As soon as I hear the click, I check my phone, and text baseball and suitcase in a private group.

______________

You: you got the new prosthetics ready?

Suitsyy: yeah, I have them packed for the trip

Bb: mhm, I made sure they were nickels size

You: they must be tiny then

Suitsyy: BAHAHAHAHAHJAJAH

Bb: LMAO NAHH

Bb: well he's gonna love them, and need them today for your plan loon

Suitsyy: oooooooo yeah I can't waitt

Bb: you do have the you-know-what, right?

You: yee, I'm just gonna make sure..

______________

As soon as I put my phone down, nickel walks out of the bathroom.

"I'm going downstairs, you coming?" He says.

"I'll be right there, just gimme a sec"

"Alright!!" He says, his voice going high. He quickly runs to the door, but I stop him.

"Hey hey wait.. gimme a kiss" I say, opening my arms out. He smiles before running and jumping into my grasp, kissing me on the lips. I peck his nose and smile, as he runs back towards the stairs, blushing.

I listen carefully to make sure he's gone, hearing his footsteps getting quieter and quieter, until I hear nothing at all.

I quickly take my bag that I packed for the trip and dig my way to the bottom. When I finally feel what I need, I smile, pulling it out. It was a small square box, covered in velvet. 

I open it to see the thing in its beauty one more time. 

Glistening in all its glory in the very middle, lay the one thing I needed.

The engagement ring.

__________

🤭🥰🥰😋💅🏼😨😻😻😍🥰🤭🥰😋🥰🤭✨🤭✨😱😨✨🤭😨🥰😋😨✨🤭😍😍🤭🤭❤️😨😨🤭✨😨✨🤭😨😨🥰😋😋😨

SO I JUST RANDOMLY GOT THIS IDEA

SO... WHY NOT WRITE LMAO

THIS IS ALL SILLY PPL NOT CANON!! (or it can be if u want heherhehhrh)

IM OBSESSED WITH NICKLOON ACKK

ALSO I HAVE NO IDEA HOW WEDDINGS WORK SO DONT MIND ME

BUT HEHE LITTLE SURPRISE THERE NOW

HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS LITTLE SHORT STORY

CYAA

(843 words)

__________