Christmas short part 1

Author: this short story is probably a non-canon event as I don't have any inspiration on writing a chapter on Christmas day at least I feel motivated to write a short chapter

(stellaron hunters base)

(Y/n pov)

Y/n received a message that immediately stirred his curiosity. Silver Wolf, renowned for her strategic mind and penchant for creating surprises, had summoned him to her room.

Y/n's anticipation surged as he knocked on Silver Wolf's door, expecting to witness the surprise she had meticulously prepared. However, the only response he received was a blanket of silence that draped over the hallway. His voice echoed through the corridor, calling out to her.

Y/n: Silver Wolf, it's Y/n. I got your message about wanting to show me something for our outing tomorrow. Are you there?

Despite his repeated attempts to elicit a response, the room remained eerily quiet.

As the absence of a response lingered, he considered leaving a message, not wanting to disturb her if she wasn't available at the moment. Just as he turned to exit, ready to scribble a note, a sudden, unexpected thud struck his shoulder, accompanied by a gentle yet firm pull that drew him back into Silver Wolf's room. Surprised and slightly off-balance, Y/n found himself inside.

As Y/n was tugged into the room, an unexpected momentum caused him to stumble backward, landing unceremoniously on the floor. Shaking off the surprise, he attempted to regain his composure and stand up, only to be met with a breathtaking sight.

Before him stood Silver Wolf, adorned in an intricately crafted Christmas costume that radiated elegance and charm. Her cheeks flushed in a delicate shade of crimson, an expression of both embarrassment and a touch of amusement at the unexpected turn of events. The costume she'd spent weeks knitting and designing revealed a stunning allure, enhancing her usual air of confidence with a festive sparkle.

Silver Wolf's voice carried a mix of both apology and excitement

Silver Wolf: I... um... I wanted you to see it before it's completely done. It's not finished, and I didn't want to cause any trouble or... or draw Kafka's attention. I hope it's not too... awkward. I value your opinion before I add the final touches.

As silverwolf looks at the floor in embarrassment and blushing

Silver wolf: so what do you think ?

Y/n was captivated by Silver Wolf's bashful expression

Y/n was captivated by Silver Wolf's bashful expression. Her earnestness touched him deeply, prompting a warm smile to spread across his face.

Y/n: That's impressive, Silver Wolf. You look as stunning as ever. This outfit accentuates your charm even more. Your knitting skills are remarkable,you should have confidence in your talent.

Silver Wolf's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red, a mixture of embarrassment and relief evident in her expression. Her eyes lit up with gratitude at Y/n's words.

Silver Wolf: Th-thank you, Y/n. I was worried it might not turn out well... I've been working on this for quite some time, and I'm glad you like it.

Y/n: It's surprising to see someone as skilled in gaming as you are, also excelling in starting something from scratch. It's quite amazing,it's quite detailed Silver Wolf.

Silver Wolf chuckled softly, a hint of pride peeking through her shy demeanor.

Silver Wolf: I guess it's all about passion and dedication, whether it's gaming or knitting. Thank you, Y/n. Your words mean a lot.

As the conversation turned towards the upcoming outing with Clara, Y/n couldn't help but inquire about Silverwolf's plans for a present.

Y/n: This makes me excited for tomorrow's outing with Clara. Did you prepare any present for her?

Silverwolf: (winks) well it's a secret

Y/n:Since I've gotten her a pendant for her birthday, I probably should do something different

SilverWolf: Oh, I'm sure whatever you decide will be perfect. Clara values the thoughtfulness behind the gift more than anything else.

Y/n:True, but it seems like she's had everything she ever wished for. I just have this feeling she might want something more

Silver Wolf: Sometimes, it's not about something materialistic. Clara values moments, connections... Maybe what she truly desires is an experience, a memory, something that will resonate beyond a mere object.

Y/n: Silver Wolf, we both know it's impossible. As Stellaron hunters, our dedication to our roles is crucial. We have to be prepared for operations whenever Elios calls upon us.

Silver Wolf furrowed her brow, understanding the gravity of their responsibilities.

Silver Wolf: You're right, our missions are unpredictable and often demand our full attention, especially when they take us to other planets.

Y/n: I suppose I'll go along with whatever Clara requests or needs from me then.

Silver Wolf: That's right, we've got tomorrow off for the holiday, and we're meant to make it special for Clara.

Y/n: True, let's focus on making the most of the time we have for tomorrow's outing. We'll ensure it's a memorable day for Clara, regardless of any unexpected situations.

Christmas chapter...to be continue tomorrow