chapter 7: y/n origin final

( in the medical room)

In the hushed confines of a sterile medical room, Y/n gradually regained consciousness. The soft glow of the room's lighting illuminated the sterile white walls, and the faint antiseptic scent lingered in the air. As he blinked away the remnants of unconsciousness, his mind began to piece together the events that led to this moment.

Y/n: where am I how did I get here ?

The sensation of a cast encasing his hand drew Y/n's attention, prompting a closer inspection. He carefully moved his fingers, feeling the unfamiliar stiffness and support.as y/n scanned the area vigilantly

Y/n's thoughts raced as he pieced together the sequence of events leading to his current state. The recollection of the frigid cold and the relentless battle with the monstrous creatures on the frontline flashed vividly in his mind.

Y/n: I made it back. They must have carried me to the medical room after I collapsing from the injuries and the biting cold. I probably lost a lot of blood from that impact. The freezing conditions were unbearable, but my determination drove me back here. But... I can't relax just yet. My platoon... they need me.

Y/n's gaze swept across the medical room, realizing he was alone in the solitary space. No nurses bustling around, no assistants tending to the needs of patients nearby. The silence felt somewhat eerie.

Within the quiet confines of the medical room, Y/n's eyes darted around, taking in the sterile environment. A strange sensation coursed through him, a feeling of colorful spheres swirling around him in various hues - white, red, green,blue and purple. They shimmered in a subtle, ethereal dance, unnoticed by Y/n, who remained oblivious to their presence.

Y/n: what are these sphere I don't remember cocolia install a hologram of such gimmick to the room. Who are you little guys ?

As the spheres keep on swirling around the area

Y/n: hmmm not a talker I see

As Y/n was about to rise from the bed, intending to leave the room , Serval stepped into the room with a tray of food in her hands. To her surprise, she found Y/n already awake.

 To her surprise, she found Y/n already awake

Serval: Y/n, you're finally awake!

Serval put down the food on the patient table and hurried over to Y/n, her face lighting up with relief. With an affectionate smile, she wrapped her arms around him in a warm and tight embrace, relieved to see him awake and well.

Serval: Y/n, you're awake at last! I've been so worried. Cocolia informed me that you collapsed in front of the main entrance with an injured arm after returning from the frontline. You've been out for half a day.

Serval's voice echoed in Y/n's mind, jolting him awake from his daze. Confused and disoriented, he struggled to process the information. From his perspective, it felt like merely a fleeting moment of blackness, not the substantial chunk of time Serval spoke of. His memories were fragmented, a whirlwind of images and sensations that barely fit together.