chapter 8: awaken trailblazer

(1 year after y/n leaving Jarilo-VI)

(??? Pov)

In the infinite expanse of space, the Herta spaceship glided gracefully, an emblem of technological prowess. Amidst in the elevator a lady with fiery red hair moved in an ethereal dance, her fingers deftly mimicking the artistry of a violinist, though an invisible instrument graced her palms.

As the soft strains of elevator music played, she matched its rhythm with a grace that defied the tension looming in the air. Unbeknownst to her, the tranquility was about to be shattered. The tranquility was about to be shattered as the fateful shadow of impending doom approached.

Without warning, the Antimatter Legion materialized from the cosmic abyss, a menacing force hungry for destruction. Panic ensued among the defenseless crew as the invaders stormed the corridors, their malevolent intent palpable.

The crimson-haired lady, her graceful movements abruptly halted by the explosion's impact on the master control room, found herself momentarily suspended within the elevator. The jarring sensation of the sudden stop disrupted the serenity she had maintained moments ago.

With a composed demeanor tinged with a hint of disappointment, she ceased her invisible symphony, her fingers lingering in mid-air as the unspoken melody dissolved into the chaos surrounding her.As the elevator vibrated in response to the disturbance, the lady let out a sigh, her voice barely audible amidst the turmoil.

???: (sigh)Seems like I came at a horrible timing.

As the hologram materialized unexpectedly, a voice emanated from the projection, addressing the girl and chiding her gently for her timing

???(s): No... I think you could have timed it better, 23:47:15 system time, very punctual, Kafka.

Kafka: Elio always tells the exact future. So what's with the explosion just now? Was that also part of his script?

???(s): Uh-huh- 23:44:59 system time, The pulses from the explosion cause a massive breakdown from the master control system.

Kafka: You did that? Silvey?

Silverwolf: No, the Antimatter Legion did it. They completely invaded the space station two system hours ago.

Kafka: *whistles *Alright, so do we need to fight the Legion?

Silverwolf: I dunno. Elio didn't say anything about it, so it doesn't matter.

Kafka: Got it. So from now on, I'll be in charge of this operation. Do you guys have any problem with it?

Silverwolf: I don't see any harm with that idea, and I think my partner is onboard with it as well.

Kafka: Speaking of your partner, what is he doing right now?

Silverwolf: Well you know ,he's up to his usual antics! Since he didn't have much to do in this part of the operation , So he decide to go out, fight some antimatter out of boredom at the same time protecting the defenseless crew to minimise the casualties but I did told him to leave some antimatter alive for distracting the astral express

Kafka: I can't blame him. He'll be playing a significant role in the next script, and anyone would be surprised by the cruel events that might unfold according to Elio's script.

Silver wolf: It's unlike you to worry about someone, Kafka

Kafka:You're right. Spending time with y/n over the years has made me feel alive again, you know. But I won't forget about my duty as a Stellorn hunter. Could you please offer comfort to your partner for me, on behalf of me and Blade, when the time arises?