14. 🖤

DISCLAIMER!!

There is violence and contents that may not be appropriate for some readers in this book. Remember to look at all tags and be safe.
Viewers discretion is advised.

Tw: mentions of sexual Assault against minor, mature languages & violence

*****

HOUSE OF YENNA & KYO

Yenna felt so at peace lately. Her babies were growing as the days passed and her baby bump was still very tiny but it was growing. She got bad morning sickness daily but Kyo was right there and tried his best to help her. She still felt guilty about what happened but she was certain that it would never get brought up and that she had nothing to worry about. Her and Kyo will finally have their little family and she didn't want anything to come between them.

She got a day off from work and was left home alone because Kyo was working on a new case. She slept for most of the day and finally woke up when the babies were hungry. She was craving fries and a smoothie. They didn't have fries and there was nothing in the house to make the smoothie she wanted. They needed to do some grocery shopping because the refrigerator was almost empty and the large pantry was too bare. She picked up a fruit bowl and sulked as she forced down the fruits. 

She remembered how Kiana cried for fried chicken when she was pregnant and cussed Skye out when he only got her 2 pieces. She rubbed her belly and sighed, she was advised not to leave the house but she needed the fries badly. She leaned back in the chair and glared at the fruits left in the bowl. 

Someone was knocking on the door and it startled her. 

'Hey Yenna it's my Kyle, Kyo sent me for something'

Kyo's mother had 10 of them, 8 boys and 2 girls. Their names all started with K and they are from one father. One of his brothers was sentenced to 25 years in prison for killing his girlfriend's parents. Yenna knew them but none of them really liked her except for Kyle and Kayden and the girls Krystal and kissana. Kyo didn't like most of them either and didn't even consider them family. Kyle and Kayden visited them sometimes three times for the year and the girl's were around more. 

Krystal is 19 and has a 1 year old girl and Yenna helped her with the baby because the father was a deadbeat and Kissana was only 13. They didn't deserve the life that was given to them. 

Yenna let Kyle inside and he told her that Kyo sent him for a bag that was in the closet. Yenna trusted Kyle so she didn't feel the need to walk him and he knew where Kyo's closet was so she didn't need to follow him either. 

He came back minutes later with a blue duffel bag in hand. Kyo must have put that there earlier because she would've seen it before. Kyle didn't stay for long, he told Yenna he hoped she was taking care of his nieces or nephews or both and then he went away.

Yenna remembered that she wanted fries and a smoothie and she mustered up enough courage to ask Kyle before he drove off. She never asked Kyle for a favor before so she worried he might find it weird. He looked at her oddly before saying okay. He fretted that Kyo might kill his ass if he said no to her.

His sister put him through the same thing. Ordering him around to make her ramen in the middle of the night like he was her damn man. If he dared to complain, Kyo would make him regret it. 

He drove around and stopped at Wally's wings and fries. They were good and he decided on getting some wings for him and Yenna cause maybe she would like them too. The smoothie didn't look that appetizing but he wasn't the one who was gonna drink it. He turned back and handed them to Yenna.