7. 🖤

HOUSE OF SHIANA & THOMAS

2 week later 

It was the day of Shiana's baby shower. The small party was planned by Tania and kaila- friend's of Shiana since elementary school. Shiana wore a short white dress with an open back and her short hair was styled and looked pretty.

The house had a huge lawn and it was decorated with soft pastel colors. Tania and Kaila did everything on their own. They banned Shania from trying to help and they along with other crew members got up early and decorated the place. 

Guests started to arrive and the king's home was now lively. Gifts started to pile up and old friends greeted each other warmly. Shiana was showered with gifts and compliments and her hormones couldn't handle it and she began tearing up.

Kaila called over some friends and they took photo's at the small photoshoot area that was set up. 

••••

Akira was running late. Ian's car broke down and he was supposed to take her to the baby shower. After almost 2 hours had passed she finally showed up. She had her arm in between Ian's and as soon as she saw persons she recognized she departed from him.

'Yen!' She exclaimed. When she first came here she met Yenna by accidentally bumping into her as she carried a bag of groceries. They laughed about it and switched numbers and became closer. 

'Kira I didn't know you'd be here' she said and hugged her friend.

Kiana glared at Akira. She knew the girl because Yenna talked about her a lot and without even knowing her she found it hard to like her. It was jealousy but she won't ever admit that. 

Yenna moved over and ushered Akira to sit beside her. Kiana got mad and left without a word. Yenna felt great because she did this on purpose. 

Kiana went to the refreshment table and grabbed a cupcake. Mya, Molly, Kaila & Kally called her over.

'Kia don't you think it's time for Molly to join motherhood' Kally asked 

'I honestly wouldn't recommend' Kiana said half jokingly 

'Yeah I had triplets and you had twins, hard life we're living' Kaila laughed 

'I've thought about it though, imagine a mini me or Teren' Molly said with awe

'A mini Teren would be like a walking parrot' Mya commented 

'He's not that bad' Molly defended. They all gave her looks that read 'be so for real.'

"I heard my name," Teren said, appearing out of nowhere and putting his arms around Molly 'sorry ladies, I'm here to steal my wife.' 

–----

The day continued to go on and Shania started opening some of the gifts she received. 

Yenna and Akira got up to watch. Ian saw Akira and called her over and Yenna had to walk alone. Torah was standing looking at the pool. Everyone was gathering at one place and she wanted to see but at a distance from everyone. Her husband and some of the others were inside. 

Yenna was lost in her own little world. She walked with her head down and did not recognize that Torah was standing before her. She bumped into Torah and she twisted her ankle and fell into the pool. The commotion turned heads anc Yenna stood frozen. Someone called out for Helio and Yenna was roughly pushed back and someone else jumped into the pool.

Helio ran out of the house quickly and registered the situation quickly. He jumped into the pool and helped out Torah who couldn't swim to save her life. He didn't mean to push Yenna but she was in the way and he was running too fast. Torah was shivering and she looked like she would murder Yenna if given the opportunity. Helio hugged her wet self and tried to calm her down. Torah placed her hand on her belly and sighed.

Yenna landed pretty hard on the ground and her hand immediately shot up to her belly. She hoped her baby was okay. Kiana & Kyo immediately rushed to her side and helped her up. 

Helio took Torah to their car and he drove her home. She sulked for the entire drive. 

After that commotion the mood went cold and everyone left. 

HOUSE OF TORAH & HELIO 

'It was on purpose' Torah argued 

'The audacity of her' Makki encouraged 

'I've never thought of ever putting my hands on her and she knew I can't swim' Torah mumbled 'if anything happened to my baby she would live to regret it I swear on hades' 

'Bae I heard Mya & Molly talking the other day and I also saw something' Makki said 'I think she's also pregnant'

'What???'

'Yeah I heard Mya telling Molly and I saw her at the clinic' 

'Makki what if-'

'Torah no…don't even think about it'

Torah sighed. So if Yenna's pregnant, is it Helio's?

Makki knew that Torah was overthinking the topic so she changed the subject to something else. 

Helio took her home and made a warm bath for her to soak in and he got her comfy clothes and her favorite comfort food. He laid with her for a bit and then he got called in to go to work. Torah then called Makki to keep her company. 

The girls talked for a long time until Makki heard soft snores and knew Torah had fallen asleep. She hung up and went to do other things.

-----

KRISTIAN PA PARK (private for members of the force)

Quite a number of people were called in. Helio knew what this was about because the head chief asked for his help. The team managed to successfully crack a case that had so many dead ends and almost became a cold case. 

The chief wanted to congratulate everyone by hosting a small get together to show them that their time and effort was not wasted. 

Helio was seated by himself and he watched as everyone talked amongst themselves. He squinted and saw Kyo's figure walking towards him. Good. He'll ask him if Yenna was okay.

'Hey m-'

'Did you have to push her?' He asked, his brows twitching 'you could've hurt her or the babies' 

Huh?

'Yenna's pregnant?' 

Kyo only stared at him. Really stared at him. Looked in the face of the man he once looked up to. When Kyo had no one Helio was there to help him. Look at them now.

'Listen I'm sorry about that, I really didn't mean for that to happen all that was on my mind was to rescue Torah' Helio sighed 'also congratulations, Torah's pregnant too' 

Kyo sat down and used his hands to cover his face and he took steady breaths. Fuck. He wanted to leave this place. He needed some air, something, anything. Without saying a word to Helio he walked back to his car, not caring about the get together. Smoking wasn't something he enjoyed and Yenna was always on his case to not practice smoking.

He remembered buying a pack of cigarettes and he received an earful from Yenna with her big doctor girl terminologies and he promised her that he wouldn't smoke. The same pack of cigarettes was placed in a compartment of the car and Kyo took it out and lit one. 

One turned to five and he felt good. Different. He wasn't gonna lose control so he put back the others and sighed. He drove with no destination in mind. He was out for a long time until he decided to go home for Yenna.