12. 🖤

HOUSE OF MYA & TAYLOR

Mya lived where people would call the out of town part of Kristian.  It took an hour to get to work and other areas in Kristian if there was traffic . Where she lived there were 2 houses beside hers. One belonged to Akira Rowe who she barely spoke 2 words to. She heard a lot about her from Yenna who was close to her. 

She didn't really care about Akira but she saw how Ethan Kousier used to spend a good amount of time at her home. Mya knew Ethan because he's friends with her husband and also the husband of her friend Molly. Mya and Molly have been friends since elementary and they meet up regularly just to talk. Mya told Molly about Ethan and Molly told her not to worry about it.

One day after work both her and Taylor saw Ethan over there in broad daylight. Ethan was having crazy sex with Akira and they could see clearly from their bedroom window. Taylor told Mya to forget about it. She didn't know why everyone was acting like this. Isn't Ethan married?

***

The night of the incident was Mya's day off. She was home alone and was very bored. Taylor was working so she didn't want to bother him. She picked up her computer and went on her favorite online shopping website. Taylor wasn't here to tell her to tell her to stop spending her money on clothes she won't wear.She'll wear her clothes it's just that there isn't a right occasion for them. If it weren't for Taylor, Mya would be collecting packages every week. 

She started getting needy and moody. She hated when Taylor worked at night. It's not because she was scared to be left alone, it's because she depends on him for a lot of things. If they were together right now she would be asleep because they were both early sleepers. When she's by herself she doesn't get that comfort that Taylor radiates that sends her to bed. 

She got rid of her clothes and started searching through his closet for one of his shirts. Taylor was very tall and Mya was short so his shirt landed at her knees but it was comfortable and smelt like him. She layed in bed with her phone on her chest.  Where she lived was naturally very quiet and the only noise in the night was from persons who were going or coming from work or when Ethan and Akira was at it all night. She was never that loud with Taylor. 

She started hearing screaming and it didn't sound like they were screams of pleasure. She sat up and listened again and she could make out some sounds.

'Eth..crazy'

On instinct Mya picked up her phone to call Taylor but decided against it. The screams stopped and Mya thought maybe it was just pleasure. It wasn't the first time she heard them over there at night. 

Mya laid back in bed until she heard shouting again and flew up.

'What…fuck..did you do

Minutes later the loud sirens of an ambulance sounded. Mya didn't think twice before calling Taylor. He picked up on the second ring.

'Baby?'

'Taylor I think something happened next door'

'Huh?'

'There's an ambulance outside and I heard screaming from Akira's place' 

'Mya stay inside and don't go out there, I'll be home soon' Taylor said with full seriousness 'call me back if anything else happens'

'Okay stay safe'

'I will love' 

Mya hanged up and peeked through her window and saw that a lot of persons were outside standing. She listened to Taylor though and stayed inside.

Taylor reached home 35 minutes later and Mya saw that he was talking with a few next door neighbors. She quickly ran outside and hugged him from behind. He enclosed his hand with her and continued talking.

'Riiana saw everything and she took a video'

'Why didn't you guys say anything' 

'That was Ethan Kousier, he could end us at any moment' the man shuddered 

'May I take a look at the Video?' Taylor asked 

The man ushered his wife to show it to him and Mya tried to look but she couldn't see and Taylor lowered the phone to her level. Mya's hand flew to her mouth and Taylor couldn't look anymore. Taylor excused himself and took Mya inside. She wasn't talking and Taylor just hugged her. 

He knew Ethan was a son of a bitch but he didn't expect that from him. He had a beautiful woman by his side too. If the other guy didn't come in time then maybe Akira would've died and knowing Ethan he wouldn't suffer enough. 

Taylor knew that Mya wasn't close with Akira but Mya was a women's advocate. He wiped away the tears that fell from her eye's and took her to bed. He was pretty shaken up by the video but tonight he will be there for Mya. She fell asleep easily curled up into his arms. Taylor could never imagine hurting Mya. Matter of fact the thought of her with someone else pissed him off and wouldn't dare to fuck up after all these years.

***

☆ TANIA ☆