4. 🖤

HOUSE OF ALLYSON & ETHAN 

Ethan seemed happier. He was happy while Allyson felt miserable. She wrote another best selling novel but yet still she felt miserable. 

The new 'happiness' of her husband came with him coming home late, always at 'work', ignoring her and their relationship and spending suspicious amounts of money.

Allyson wanted her husband back. 

Allyson wanted her husband back. She doesn't 

Allyson was named Goddess of writing. The writing she did was mostly thriller, horror and mystery. Allyson put her heart into those. She will get to the bottom of this. Even if it will hurt her

****

Ethan was lazing around at home and Allyson saw this as the perfect opportunity. 

'Hi baby' she said almost too sweetly to him

Ethan jumped noticeably but Allyson did not comment on it. He put his arm around her into a hug and kissed her gently. Allyson would normally melt by this act but she suddenly felt a pain in her heart. 

Is there really another woman? Another man? Does he kiss her like this? Him? Does he still  love her? Does he?

'Ethan you know I miss you right?' She asked

'Of Course baby' He smiled at her so kindly. What a damn liar 'I miss you too baby and I've been a little busy lately  but I'll make it up to you okay' 

Liar

Allyson smiled at him. Like she believed even a minute of his pathetic words. She leaned into him and started to doze off. The beating of his heart would always keep her sane. She hated that

–-----

Allyson had no idea how long she was asleep but she was aware that when she gained consciousness Ethan was on the phone with someone. She normally wouldn't care but now her interest has peaked. She did not make any unnecessary movements to let him know that she was awake. His hands are probably numbed now but she couldn't care less.

'But ethan' the person at the other end of the call whined

'You promised me and you can't break your promise' Ethan laughed

'Fine….but what are you gonna do about her?' She inquired 

'She's fine, don't worry about her I'll set up something for her' 

'Okay love' love????

Allyson stayed still as they continued to talk. Listening to their conversation was breaking her heart into bits and pieces. She waited a good 10 minutes after the hang up to rise from her 'slumber' and was showered with 'love' from the man who so casually cheated while she layed in his arms. How fucking heartless.

'Damn baby my arm is sleeping' he laughed oh so sweetly 

She did not find him funny

'I'm so sorry' Allyson giggled 

'I wish your arms would just fall off' 

Allyson Kousier was going to wait for the right moment to confront her husband and she didn't plan to do it in a kind way.

Ethan Kousier was an asshole who deserves everything bad that was going to come in his way.

KRISTIAN PUBLIC HOSPITAL

Kiana finished another successful surgery today and she was happy and exhausted. Her body was kind of sore and she was in need of a very relaxing bath.