2.🖤

HOUSE OF TANIA & KEI

'Kei I need to talk to you' Tania pleaded with her husband who looked as if he did not have a care in this world. 

'What is it now Tania?' Kei asked with a bit of annoyance laced in his voice.

Tania tried to not let it affect her much but it can't be helped. It hurts and bothers her too much. She put up with Kei's behavior since they were both children but it's too much for her now. They knew each other for 27 years and have been married for 3 years. She loved him so much but she cannot keep on living like this. He never considered her feelings. He doesn't treat her like a husband should treat a wife. There's no support from him, just coldness. 

'Kei I really want you to listen to me, hear me' she sighed 'I feel like there's a huge gap in our relationship and I want it to be fixed kei' 

'Tania if this is about me missing our anniversary I've already apologized and did everything I could so can you please drop it now' kei said flatly. 

'No..I can't just drop that kei and that isn't even the half of it, the fact is you're so emotionally unavailable these days and it's like all of your time is consumed doing other things and there's no time for me, kei you literally missed our anniversary because according to you there was this 'big thing' at work but you were literally partying for the entirety of the day and you ignored all of my messages' Tania sighed and continued 'you saw my messages kei and you ignored them, that just shows that you really never cared and what you thought was an apology meant nothing but being me I forgave you again, tried my best to plan another day just for us but you bailed on me again to party again' 

Tania was on the verge of tears but she needed to get this all out. 

Kei shook his head 'Tania I really don't know what more you want from me, I get it I'm in the wrong but that's all done and gone and you'll get nothing out of whatever this is' 

'See!! this is what I dislike about you kei, you don't consider my feelings, I'm talking to you but you don't even care' Tania choked out 'You might think that this isn't a big deal but it is to me'

'Tan-'

'I fucking love you kei and that is undeniable but you treat me like shit and I am SICK AND TIRED.' Tania cried 'I care. I care so much and you not caring breaks my heart because I vowed to stay by you but you kei you won't change your ways you just won't…I've been stuck by you all my life and there's no one else in this entire world that I'd wish to be with kei, I need you to be there for me' 

Tania sobbed uncontrollably, her emotions were all over the place and her headache. 

'Kei you are my best friend and my partner and I want us to work but for that to happen you need to be open with me, please, I know how hard things are for you but please just please let me know that you care about me' She muttered 'I don't think that's asking for too much'

Kei felt terrible. He felt. 

'Talk to me whenever you're ready' Tania whispered and with slouched shoulders she walked upstairs without looking back.

Kei's tall lanky frame slid down on the cold floors of their living room. He had no idea what to do but he knew one thing for sure: he couldn't lose Tania and he'd do everything to save himself so he could love her correctly.

The liar he is.

HOUSE OF TORAH & HELIO

There's many things Helio swore he wouldn't do in life. And then there's things that he never thought he would ever do. And fucking his best friends wife was one of those things.