1. 🖤

HOUSE OF ALLYSON & ETHAN

'I swear I didn't know,' Ethan pleaded to Akira, who was trying to fit her clothes back on as quickly as possible. 

'Listen Ethan we should've nev-' 

'Baby come help me with the bags' 

Akira shared nervous glances at Ethan because neither of them knew what to do at this moment. 

'Baby?'

'Kira I'll take care of her just try to get out of here without getting caught okay' Ethan murmured and tried to hug her for the last time but still shocked at the sudden turn of events she moved away from him.

He sighed and made his way outside towards the parking lot where his wife of 7 years was trying to fit 3 grocery bags in her slim arms. 

'Hey' Ethan said to her while taking the bags from her hold and ushering her inside

'Were you sleeping? I've been calling you out for a hot minute' she began to say and got interrupted by a kiss on the lips from Ethan.

She paused momentarily because Ethan smelled different. Like cheap perfume. 

Allyson Kousier did not question it. She strolled behind her husband who had a hickey on his neck that she did not put there and his shirt inside out. She did not confront him.

-What happened earlier- 

Ethan Kousier was the CEO of KH motors, Kousier Training center & Kousier Oil ltd (a family owned company). A year ago his original personal assistant migrated and he seeked out a replacement and within a week this beautiful young girl called Akira applied and got the job immediately. At first Ethan only saw her as temporary and wanted to use her for sexual motives but as he got to know her and found out that she wasn't easy and was very serious about her job.

This turned Ethan on. He saw this as a challenge and he loved challenges  while he had a wife at home. His heart was bent on getting the lovely Akira in bed. 

He was attached to her. He loved the way her face scrunched when the workload was too heavy and how her chest bounced while she walked with him. He loved when he called his name and even when she put her foot down and was rude to him. He loved the look of her thighs. When he would have sex with his wife he would imagine it was her.

 He'd feel so disappointed as he came home to his boring wife. She wasn't appeasing anymore. He didn't want her anymore. He wanted Akira.   

Akira Rowe had no one. No family. Nothing.

She moved from foster homes since the age of 7 and she had to fend for herself. She faced years of physical,mental and sexual abuse from persons like her 'foster dad' and even 'police officers'. As soon as she turned 18 she fled. She had to find escape. She did many odd jobs to send herself to college from selling her body to delivering mail. She graduated college and was in a good paying job until the boss tried to forcefully have sex with her and she left immediately.

She moved to this new gated community and she saw an advertisement and applied for the job. Lucky her she got the job. 

The boss was just like any other man. She definitely noticed how his eyes would go over her body without shame. She saw the hunger in his eyes every time they had a conversation. He was hungry for her

Akira had to have the upper hand. And she knew deep down that this man would let her. 

She was gonna use him to her advantage.

••••

He showered her with compliments and gifts and would give her the world. As kind as he was, he had a wife.

A millionaire wife who grew up rich. She was everything she wasn't and that made her uneasy. 

••••

They shared drinks together and had a fun night together. Ethan tried. He tried so hard to get her to share his bed with her. Akira was normally well reserved but the drinks had gotten to her and she whispered in his ears 'only if you pay me one million' 

Ethan didn't care not one bit. He grabbed her face and kissed her to plump lips and whispered back. 

He swore his wife would be out of town for 2 days and they had a wild night of love, lust and passion. Things were going well until said wife pulled up. 

CEICO BAR & GRILL 5pm

'Ally sweetheart maybe it's nothing' Molly tried to justify 'you know maybe that was all you'

'Molly I do not wear cheap perfume.' Ally said staring at Molly like she had lost it 'how can you justify his behavior Molly?' She asked 

'I'm just saying maybe things aren't what it seems' Molly shrugged 

'I feel like you're just saying that because of what you did' Ally continued 

'Do not go there with me' Molly warned her 

'And if I feel like going there?' Ally argued back 

'I've heard enough shit from everyone and I really don't need you on my case anymore' Molly sighed 'my situation has been resolved the correct way and I'm in a very happy relationship I'm not saying Ethan is innocent I just think you shouldn't jump to weird conclusions yet…is that so bad Ally?' 

'I really can't help but think bad things Molly' Ally sighed 'and I know for a fact if my allegations are true I won't be able to leave him'

Molly rubbed her best friends back gently and whispered kind words to her. Long time ago she put her husband through stress like this and she regretted every moment of it and sincerely did not wish for that to happen to anyone, especially not one of her close friend's. 

'Molly and Allyson?' Someone called out 

Both women stared ahead at a very pregnant woman with a pixie cut that looked like it was not done by a professional but by herself.

'Oh my god Shiana?' Molly stared wide eyed at the woman before her.

'Am I that unrecognizable now?' Shiana giggled 

'Yeah…damn girl I feel like it's been a hot minute since we've last spoken and I remember you having long red hair' Molly said 'and congratulations'

Allyson nodded along with Molly.

'Yeah I really needed the change, I wanted to feel fresh' Shiana rubbed her swollen belly 'Thomas and I moved to the neighborhood yesterday..Tania recommended it to us and even though it's barely been a day I can already tell I'll love it here'

'You definitely will' Both women said in unison.

Shiana was invited to sit with them while she waited on her boyfriend and they talked about anything and everything. Allyson's mind was long gone from her husband's recent behavior and she just enjoyed the night with her friends.

******

☆ TANIA.COM ☆