Reunion? Or barrowed time⏳

(I apologize for not updating sooner, recently I've been busy- and I sort of fell out of the fandom for a while, right now I have a obsession for the One piece fandom/series so I might do a story on that 🤷🏽‍♀️, but I will try and get more updates for this story and any other story I have. Thank you all ❤️💁‍♂️)
Uzui had stayed clung close to rengoku the entire time he had visit tengens home, he sat on the couch with rengoku sitting in between his legs as they cuddled and uzui messed with rengoku hair, this soothed rengoku as they caught up on everything that happened through the entirety of it, eventually uzui wives had finally arrived back home*
Uzui wives instantly greeted rengoku happy to see him and see he was doing much better, they had all sat around laughing and joking as it seemed everything was finally suiting back to normal.
Soon enough the daylight became dim, slowly tengen wives had all left to the room to rest.
Rengoku and uzui sat just outside, uzui got rengoku a blanket to wrap himself in as they sat outside, uzui sipped on his drink as he let rengoku lean his head on his shoulder.
Rengoku couldn't help but smile to himself as he enjoyed the moment, both gazing at the stars above silently as they enjoyed one another's warmth.
Uzui glanced over at the rengoku, uzui smile brighten as he could feel his chest.
Uzui:the- the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"
Uzui gently mumbled, rengoku didn't seem to catch what he really meant as he smiled and nodded, rengoku had already been dozing off.
Rengoku:indeed- the stars are really pretty too
He yawned back.
Uzui just let out a small sigh and a smile as he nodded
Uzui:yeah, it really is.
He smiled, once he looked back over at the red yellow haired male he noticed his gentle sleeping expression, uzui smiled to himself as he place a gentle kiss on his forehead.
Uzui:I love you.
He whispered knowing it would never reach the sleeping man's ears, but in that moment he didn't care, his head felt full and warm and he felt as if time had froze even if it was for a second.
This very moment was everything and more, and he would be content with that alone.
Uzui gently picked rengoku up wrapping him in a blanket as he took him inside, he knew rengoku hated sleeping in a room alone so uzui prompted to bring him to their room, uzui gently opened the door to his and his wives room as he walked over laying rengoku gently down as he then lay right beside him cuddling and bundling up to the sleeping fiery male.

(Sorry if this is shit- got a bit lazy 😭, it's short but I'll try and update soon 💁‍♂️)