Flash and flame✨ quality time.

Talking: bolded
Names will be beside the lines that person is speaking, example: Uzui-
💭= thinking
Hope you enjoy, not sure all this story will include- smut... probably not idk tbh.
This will possibly be a deep love story.
If you hate- just don't read, I have a solution.
Leave🙌🏽✨

Enjoy.

:No one's pov:
It had been only a few days since any of the hashira had been called out on a mission.
The master took this as a opportunity
to give his hashira a few days to themselves.
Mitsuri and Obanai (finna spell that shit wrong/to lazy to check)  left to visit Mitsuri family, she wanted to tell her family of all her amazing friends and said she would be happy to have obanai tag along.
Gyomei spent his time training with genya, murichiro joined them as the chat about all kinds of things.
Giyuu hung around with Shinobu, Shinobu finally stopped picking at Giyuu and now tried a new approach and it seems to have somewhat worked as Giyuu now spoke with her more and spent more time out of his house.
Inosuke, zenetsu, nezuko, Tanjiro, and kanao spent time with aoi as they went off on a small camping trip (that will be a disaster for later)
Sanemi was sent off to a nearby village and kept alert whenever master would need them.

Uzui first didn't know what he would do, it wasn't often he got time away from everything, but then he decided he would spend this rare special time with his three lovely wives.
Uzui was on his way to get home when he passed by rengoku estate, he noticed rengoku was training but then realized that it was only him, no other hashira was with him.
Uzui couldn't help but feel terrible and stopped as he went over to rengoku estate as a smile appeared on his face
:Uzui pov:
Uzui- 💭 I will surprise rengoku, I must say it's vary flashy to be thoughtful, I could even invite him over to my estate to spend time with my wives and me. Like a good friend would
:no one's pov:
Uzui walked over and knocked, then walked around looking for rengoku again, once he noticed him he slowly approached not wanting to spook him.
Rengoku was focused and did not notice his presence.
Uzui snuck up and tackled him laughing slightly, rengoku was surprised by this at first and accidentally threw Uzui slamming him to the ground.
Uzui cough as he tried to catch a breath from the impact.
Rengoku: UZUI ! OH MY !! IM SO VARY SORRY ! I DID NOT MEAN TO HURT YOU IN ANY SENSE!! I THOUGHT YOH WHERE SOMEONE TRYING TO ATTACK ME MY APOLOGIES!!
Rengoku spoke with his usual energetic loud tone.
Uzui caught his breath as rengoku helped him up and he dusted himself off holding his chest still somewhat surprised by the impact.
Uzui- no worry's my flame friend !! I shouldn't have scared you like that.
Uzui smiled and gestures to the deck to sit for a little.
Rengoku nodded agreeing and walked over sitting down crossing his arms and happily looking over to uzui.
Uzui smiled as he quickly sat beside his flame friend.
Uzui- I'm exited that we've received vacation off, I actually came here to ask you if you would like to join me and my wives !! Get away for a little if you would like
Uzui smiled as he looked at rengoku awaiting his reply.
Rengoku- are you sure? I wouldn't want to intrude on your time with the three wives you have.
Uzui just smiled and waved it away
Uzui: of course not !! That's why I wanted to ask personally!
Rengoku thought hard for a moment before smiling brightly and giving Tengen a "yes!"
Uzui was ecstatic as he stayed for a little while just chatting with rengoku about anything and everything.
-5 hours later-
It had finally gotten late as the sun had started setting, uzui took this as a sign for him to head home.
Uzui- goodbye my flame pal ! I shall return to help you and lead you to my estate!! Goodbye for now!!
Uzui quickly headed off as rengoku bid him a flashy farewell.

(Word count for story- 704)
(Whoever reads this I hope you enjoy, I'll be writing another part soon, sorry if it is short. Thank you 🙌🏽"