Sudden visit

:No ones pov:
Rengoku woke up, he felt warm and comfortable as his hair was a mess and he was curled up wrapped around uzui, he felt butterflies as he smiled brightly and closed his eyes pretending to still sleep.
Uzui woke up not long after as he felt the smallest movements from someone's breathing, he opened his eyes as he realized he was wrapped around rengoku holding him by his waist gently.
Uzui felt his face heat up as he looked down at the "sleeping" rengoku and smiled at how peaceful and beautiful he looked- wait ? Beautiful ?-
:uzui pov:
💭Wait- did I just think that- no- I couldn't have. I mean- he is beautiful and so peaceful when he sleeps...
-uzui quickly shook his head but gently to not "wake" rengoku up-
No no ! He is a great friend! And I have three wives.
:no one's pov:
Uzui smiled as he gently moves rengoku hair from his face and gives him a kiss on the head.
He quickly got up and left making sure to not "wake" rengoku up.
Not long after uzui left rengoku opened his eyes, his face became red as he felt his heart race, he couldn't stop smiling and curled up pondering what just happen. What just happen?- what was that about?
:2 hours later:
Rengoku soon got up and finished dressing when his crow flew in with a letter addressed to him from his father.
:letter:
Hello kyojiro, I address this letter to you because I wanted to send your brother off with you for a little while.
Recently I'm not in the right state of mind and I prefer senjiro not suffer watching me in that way.
So if you do not mind, I've sent him with a demon slayer member and my crow, he shall arrive to the hideout soon, do not worry for demons, he will fallow the paths through the wisteria forest to avoid problems, if something is to come up I sent him with a decent level slayer.
Goodbye.
Rengoku couldn't help but smile, his father never showed his love much after their mothers passing, but things like this was always a reminder that he loved his sons and despite the hash conditions will almost always still love them and watch out.
Rengoku was exited to see senjiro as he got his belt and sword on and headed downstairs preparing to leave to get to the hideout to get his brother.
Uzui was confused as he got ready too and quickly fallowed rengoku out the door.

:3 hours later:
Rengoku explained everything about senjiro coming to visit to his brother, but instead of saying his father was bad he instead said his father was going away on a kind of mission and needed time.
Uzui respect rengoku boundaries and did not push anything, rengoku chat with uzui about his brother nearly the entire way, uzui did not mind and in fact found it adorable how rengoku adored his brother.
They arrived soon and rengoku excitedly and hurriedly rushed around the estates searching for his brother, uzui struggled a bit to keep up but laughed a bit finding it funny.
:uzui pov:
Uzui: Lord how is someone so much shorter so fast- he's like a speedy little owl-
:nobodies pov:
Uzui quickly fallowed rengoku, but then rengoku suddenly came to a stop, he had spotted senjiro.
Senjiro was looking around while staying close to the slayer, he looked worried and lost as he seemed a bit panicked.
Rengoku:senjiro !!!
Rengoku yelled out happily as he walks closer.
Uzui waited only slightly fallowing watching how it played out.
Senjiro eyes light up as tears welled up and he quickly ran over and flung himself into rengokus arms, rengoku smiled brightly and kneeled down wrapping his arms around his brother.
Senjiro burst into tears beyond happy to finally see rengoku since it had been a little while.

Rengoku was beyond happy as senjiro clung to him.
Uzui watched not far away but felt a smile slowly grow on his lips, he was a bit surprised but his heart swelled.
:uzui pov:
💭How can two people look so cute- and SO SIMILAR, his brothers like a mini sad looking version of him, they are two adorable baby owls hugging.
:no one's pov:
Uzui smiled brightly at the adorable sight as he gave them both their moment.
Rengoku soon let senjiro go but picked him up holding him.
Rengoku:we should be ready now !!! Uzui I hope you do not mind- would it be ok if I take my little brother with me back to your home?
Uzui smiled and gave a flashy (dramatic)
pose.
Uzui:ofc!
:2 hours more.
Uzui laughed and chat with the two owl brothers, senjiro slowly warmed up to uzui as uzui even let him wear his headband.
They soon arrived back at uzui house as senjiro was bright and gleeful as he was set down and he ran around the yard chasing butterflies and watching the frogs hop by.
Rengoku enjoyed seeing his brother being able to act like a child again.
Rengoku sat with uzui who brought tea and food out for them that he put away.
Rengoku ate as his face held a bright happy expression.
Rengoku: UMAI !!!!
Uzui smiled at this and laughed a bit as he also ate his food.
Senjiro soon ran over seeing the food and sat down with them getting his own food as he also took a bite and smiled brightly as he looked at his brother.
Senjiro:umai ?!!
He said softly as he wanted to fallow his brother footsteps, this made rengoku smile even brighter as his heart swelled with joy.
Uzui had to look away as he felt he was on the verge of a heart attack if he kept watching.

(Shorter but hope you enjoy 🙌🏽)