Chapter 66: Hidden

~.~.~Parts 173-180~.~.~
•3rd Person POV•

The next nine months passed quickly, it was now late April and the spring warmth was in full swing. The breeze was cool and the flowers and leaves started blooming.

Life at the Burrow had been more peaceful than Y/n had thought. They spent their days relaxing or helping around the house and doing the gardening, which Y/n found oddly calming.

However, the war was growing scarier and scarier. There has been no sign or trace of Harry, Ron, and Hermione and the missing persons list is growing longer after each day. She couldn't wait for the war to be over, Y/n and Fred talked about getting their own place and start looking into adoption. They didn't know the risks of Y/n being pregnant, they didn't want to put her in danger.

But Fred and George had been missing all day, and Y/n was growing quite worried about them. She didn't want to overthink, they're probably completely fine. But what if they're not?

Y/n put down her book and walked downstairs, Molly was happily preparing dinner for that night. She was humming a tune from the weird sisters.

"Hey, Molly. How are you?" Y/n asked, going over to help her peel potatoes.

"I'm good, thank you." She smiled, "How are you?"

"I'm okay. Do you know where Fred and George are? I'm starting to get worried." Y/n answered

"I haven't seen them. They told me they were going out this morning." Molly sighed.

"Did they say where they were going?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"No." Molly replied, "They didn't tell me. They might've told Arthur."

"When is he home from work?"

"Not until later tonight." Molly said, "But I just wanted you to know, Fred really loves you."

"And I love him too. I can't wait until we get married one day." Y/n smiled back. Her cheeks were flushing a pale pink.  "Also, you know how the ghoul in your attic stole my books, most of my dittany."

"Oh yeah. Arthur's nearly got a deal to get all that back before the next moon."

"By any chance, do you know if he stole my moon phase ring? I was looking for it and couldn't find it." She asked.

"I'm not sure, I'll get Arthur to check when he's home from work." Molly smiled.

"Thank you. I quite like that ring." Y/n smiled.

A minute later, the door opened and Fred and George walked in. They took off their travelling cloaks and hung them on the coat rack. Relief flooded Y/n's body.

"Mum, Y/n, we're home!" Fred said. Y/n ran over and wrapped her arms around his waist. When she pulled away, she pushed him back crossed her arms, and stared between the two of them.

"Where have you been?" She yelled at them both, "I've been so worried. Are you not aware of the war? Do you know how dangerous that was!"

"I know I know. And I'm sorry. We did tell Dad though." Fred bargained, "And I can't tell you where we've gone yet. But I have something planned."

"What is this plan?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow

"I again, can't tell you. But I can say to go and get ready and meet me down here in an hour."

"Fine, I'll go get ready." She smiled. She turned on her heel and walked upstairs.

She walked into the bedroom, she started with the makeup, she hadn't put on a full face for months. She covered her scars and added a pale purple sparkle eyeshadow and a pale pink lip. Y/n went to the wardrobe and picked out a ditsy lilac dress and a pair of white shoes. She grabbed a white cardigan and added it on top.