Chapter 55: The Cottage in the Woods

~.~.~Parts 133-136~.~.~
•3rd Person POV•

The next day passed in a blur, Y/n walked around the flat to see how she could decorate the flat. She wandered down to the shop floor to see the twins working hard. She couldn't help but smile at the twins, enjoying their job. She was surprised at how full the shop was, and the length of the queue outside. Y/n spent her afternoon in the kitchen preparing dinner for the three of them, she made spaghetti bolognese which would be ready for the twins as soon as they got back. They ate dinner together and George washed up whilst Y/n got ready for her transformation.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Fred asked.

"I would if I knew where we were going." Y/n stated, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Oh yeah," George breathed, "We forgot to show her the transformation room."

"That would be quite handy to know unless you want me to accidentally ruin your shop." Y/n shrugged nonchalantly.

"Okay, we'll show you, please don't ruin the shop." Fred replied, sticking his hands in the air in retaliation.

"We have a room in the back which we think is better than the shrieking shack." George said proudly.

"Are you just saying that because you made it?" Y/n smirked cheekily.

"Yes." The twins replied in unison

"Great!" Y/n cheered, "Let's go then."

Fred led the way and Y/n quickly followed behind whilst George locked the door to the flat. The room was in the back of the shop, it seemed to be a really secure room with locks and an enforced door. Inside was a singular window, she could see out but no one could see in. There was plenty of wood and resources for them to play with rather than Y/n hurting herself. The walls were painted Y/n's favourite colour and they made a large bed for the werewolf to use.

"Okay, I must admit, this is a very cool room." Admitted Y/n, "I approve."

"Glad to have your approval." George snarkily responded.

Y/n looked out of the window, the sun was slowly setting over the houses of London, it illuminated the sky in bright oranges and yellows. The twins heard Y/n audibly gulp and she fell silent. Fred cupped his hands over Y/n's cheeks and moved her head up so she met his eyes. Fred's soft eyes met her worried ones.

"You'll be fine, Y/n." He calmly said, "We love you."

"We'll see you in the morning." George smiled.

The twins looked at each other and smirked, they turned into their fox form and they ran around  Y/n's feet, which made her laugh a little.

The sun continued setting over the city, Y/n thought it looked so beautiful, but the other side was the darkness transforming. The moonlight shone out from the skyline and soon came into view. She gave one last look over to Fred and George who were attacking each other whilst they waited for her to transform.

The moon was in full show, it was time.

"I love you both too." She whispered before she started transforming

Pain seared through Y/n's body, it caused her to bend over in pain and a loud, blood-curdling scream escaped her lips. The twins stopped attacking each other and looked over at their best friend, they would never get used to seeing her suffering. Fred's heart was breaking seeing his girlfriend, seeing how much pain she was in, all he wanted was to transform back into a human and give her a hug, but he knew that it would be too dangerous.

There was a terrible snarling noise that came from the room's old walls and floors. Her head was lengthening, forming into a snout and her ears began to stick up. Her eyes dilated and became slightly wider. So was her body. Her shoulders were hunching. Hair was sprouting visibly on her face and hands, which were curling into clawed paws. The werewolf form of Y/n reared, before releasing a loud and painful howl.