Chapter 21: Revealing News

Y/n's POV:
The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face, I lifted my arms up to stretch out and release a large sigh. I clambered out of my bed and made my way to my bathroom. The mirror revealed my messy hair which was still in its plait that Fred done last night.

I applied light makeup to hide the redness of my scars but still revealed them. I put on my mascara and curled my lashes and applied lip gloss before undoing my hair to reveal the wavy curls which bounced as they fell. I had to admit, I looked pretty good.

I changed into some jeans and a knitted jumper, it was Y/f/c and reached my hips and the sleeves were longer than I thought. I put on my boots and pulled a black beanie over my head to hide my hair that wasn't curled. I looked in the mirror and I looked pretty normal, my scars were fainter on my face but could still be seen.

A shaky finger ran over the scars that painted my face, I've always been insecure about them and scared of peoples reactions to my condition. I shuddered as the night it happened replayed in my head over and over again. But I was pulled out of my thoughts by a faint knock at the door.

"Come in." I said, quickly removing my hand from my face. The door opener to reveal my boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"Good morning lovey." Fred said as he etched into my dorm and standing to the side of me, leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"Morning Freddie." I said to him, smiling widely to hide my thoughts of my condition, but Fred could tell the worry in my eyes.

"Your thinking about them again, aren't you?" Fred said, moving my face away from the mirror so my eyes met his hazel ones. I gave a small nod as tears pooled in my eyes. "Your beautiful the way you are, you don't need to let it define you. Your perfect to me."

"Thank you Freddie, it means a lot." I smiled as one singular tear rolled down my cheek. His thumb lightly and gracefully slid over my cheek to dry the tear off my it.

"Come on, George is waiting in the common room for us." Fred said, holding his hand out. Our hands linked and our fingers intertwined around each other's.

Fred led me out of my dorm and down the steps towards the common room where a ginger haired boy was waiting on the sofas for me and Fred. He turned to us and smiled widely. George was wearing blue jeans and a jumper his mother knitted him. Fred had worn the same, basically enforcing to everyone that the two were twins.

"Morning Georgie!" I called to the boy on the sofas. I hugged him with a smile, suddenly remembering that neither me or Fred has told George that we're dating.

"Morning Y/n! How are you!" George asked me with a smile.

"I'm good, great actually!" I said with a smile, glancing at Fred who had copied my smile.

"We should tell him." Fred said, George looked at us blankly with confusion all over his face.

"I think we should." I replied vaguely to him.

"Tell me what?" George said confused as his eyes moved between me and Fred.

"Come with us, we need to tell you something." I said to him. George stood up and began to follow us.

As we were walking towards the staircase towards the boys dorm, a young girl came running up to us. Running up to me. She was clearly a first year with bushy brown hair and bright blue eyes. She has a small smile on her face. But she also looked nervous.

"Umm.. hello!" She said nervously with a small smile on her face.

"Hello! Who are you?" I asked the girl with a warm and welcoming smile, not knowing what was to come in the conversation.