Chapter 58: Christmas Gone Wrong

~.~.~Part 146~.~.~
•3rd Person POV•

The next week flew by the twins made their final sales before Christmas. They were closing the shop between the 23rd and the 27th of December and then closed on New Year's Day. Meanwhile Y/n finished packing the remainder of her own and the twins things for 5 days at the Burrow.

She made sure the cleaning was in order and the flat was ready for their return, she set out three mugs for tea and packet of unopened chocolate digestive biscuits. As soon as the clock ticked 6pm, Y/n could hear the door of the shop click locked and the sound of blinds falling down the window, hitting the ledge beneath them.

Five minutes later and the twins walked into the flat, their hair was dishevelled and the top button of their shirts was undone.

"Busy day, huh?" Y/n smiled at them, "Go clean yourselves up. We're leaving for the Burrow in 30 minutes. You know Molly doesn't like us being late, especially given the war."

"Right Fred," George started, "You go shower, I have a few things left to pack."

"You have nothing to pack. I done it all." Y/n added from the kitchen, bending to the floor to put away the last of their washing up.

"What!?" George exclaimed, "I had nothing packed except-"

"A singular pair of pants. I know and they were dirty." She said, slowly standing up straight. She knew she shouldn't have bended over, her back was still sore from the last moon. When she was finally able to stand up, both twins were looking at her with a shocked expression, "I got bored. You have six days worth of clothes. Nothing wrong with having a few spares. Now one of you go shower. I smell your BO from here." She teased.

"Not our fault you have freakishly good smell." George huffed, crossing his arm jokingly.

"Being a werewolf has a few perks." She smirked, "Now please go shower. We're going to be late!"

George and Fred walked up the corridor to the bedrooms and the bathroom. Y/n smiled to herself and finished up putting the dishes away, promising herself to use magic if she went too low because of her back.

And miraculously, within 20 minutes, both twins were showered, dressed and ready to go to the Burrow.

"Bloody hell! A whole 5 minutes early. I've been so proud!" Y/n gawked jokingly to the twins.

"Oh shut up." Fred scoffed at her, "To be fair I'm surprised as well."

They left for the Burrow straight away and Molly was more than pleased to see them all okay. They had a relaxing evening, Y/n spent her time catching up with Ginny and any changes at Hogwarts. She was shocked to learn that Snape was the DADA teacher and Hermione and Ron had an argument.

The next morning she was in the kitchen, she sat at the table planning out the moons for the next year whilst Harry and Ron stood at the kitchen peeling Brussel sprouts.

"So Snape was offering to help him? He was definitely offering to help him?" Y/n and Ron asked after Harry had explained what he saw. Harry suspects Draco is a death eater and Snape is helping him with a mission.

"If you ask that once more," Harry said to Ron, "I'm going to stick this sprout —"

"I'm only checking!" He retaliated.

Snow was drifting past the window in front of them.

"Yes, Snape was offering to help him!" said Harry. "Do you know anything about his family, Y/n?"

"He's my cousin, somehow." Y/n started, "Mum said their family has worked with you-know-who since the first war. It wouldn't surprise me if they recruited Draco. And Snape was a death eater and now works for Dumbledore. But he might have gone back. What did he say?"