Bishops POV - Family Ties

Tonight me and Eshal are getting dressed along with everyone in the house for a dinner date. We are supposed to drop the news about the baby on everyone tonight. I can't believe Shal is having my baby boy or baby girl. Man I'm so hyped I can't stop touching her stomach every five minutes.
Eshal is putting on her favorite diamond dangle earrings as she looks in the mirror. She has on her white and red chiffon scarf around her head, a long tight red dress, white with red bottom Christian Louboutin heels, and her hair is in big curls just how I like it.
"Baby can you pick me a purse." She says putting on red lipstick. I go in the closet and grab her white Birkin bag and hand it to her as I button my silk Versace shirt.
I spray my cologne on after I put all of my jewelry on and then we're out. I hold Eshals hand as we walk down the stairs. Femi and Nook come out as soon as we do.
"Yes ma'am!" Femi says hyping Eshal up, Eshal does the same to her. Chan and Z are already waiting downstairs, they are sitting as far from each other as possible too. I'm loving that the whole group is back together though, Chan and Z better not fail us.
____
We all eat our food and talk about things other than business or money for the first time. I made sure Eshal got whatever she wanted. She's got two mouths to feed now, I just hope she doesn't vomit like she did earlier.
"My mama kicked my ass when I came home after getting jumped, I got a second ass whooping." Nook laughs.
"Yeah he called my phone talking bout come pick me up these niggas just jumped me." about to cry and shit, I mock Nook. Femi burst out laughing.
"After that we got into this big brawl at school man after that nobody fucked with us." Zaric adds along.
"Me and a Shal got some news for y'all though." I say looking at Eshal as she smiles.
"We are having a baby." She says smiling. Zaric and Nook eyes light up before they give me daps.
"We bout to be Uncles." Nook says to Zaric, they goofy asses give each other daps.
"Oh my god sis congratulations." Femi says hugging Eshal, so does Chan. They begin to gather and talk to each other. Femi touches Shake stomach being all dramatic.
"Congrats big man." Zaric says smiling.
"I'm gonna be a daddy son."
"Step your game up then." Nook says soaping me up some more.
"My nigga, we love you man." Zaric says.
"Stop that sentimental shit y'all lame B." I say laughing. Nook and Zaric both laugh. These are my niggas, they've been with me through it all. Now we just growing together.
"Baby I've got to use the restroom really quick A'ight?" I say to Shal as she eats her desert, she nods her head.
I then get up to go find the restroom. After a I take my piss, I pull my pants up and the restroom door opens. As I wash my hands, the nigga that walked in eyeballs the fuck out of me. I size him back up and I notice his SD tattooed on his neck. On my way out of the bathroom I go to the table.
"We gotta dip." I say putting three hundred on the table. Nook and Zaric get up like they already know what's going on.
"Why what's wrong?" Chantelle asks, still eating.
"Let's go." I say letting her know I'm serious. They get up and I walk behind everyone as we leave the restaurant. My hand is on my hip ready to pop any bitch ass Disciple.
The fuck are they doing in New York? and how do they know we're in New York. We've been laying low this whole time.
"Shal get to the crib A'ight, get your strap and make sure nobody comes through that front door. If it's us we will knock three times. Wait until I get there you hear me." I say handing her my car keys. She nods her head and kisses me.
"I love you Bishop." she says, her eyes begin to water.
"I love you too, now go."
"These South Disciples got a hit on us, they know we are in New York." I say walking with Nook and Z, we stop when we get to an ally and we wait.
"So what we gotta do, Shal pregnancy and shit how we gone move her around B?" Nook asks.
"They don't know where our safe house is, it's ducked off like a motherfucker and if they find it I'm going right on South Disciple territory and shooting Damion right in the head that's on pops." I say peeking around the corner, the nigga from the restroom is walking this way.
When he gets close I grab him by his coat and pull his ass in the ally. Zaric pulls out his gun and cocks it.
"Who the fuck sent you nigga?" I ask, taking out my gun.
"You know exactly who sent me...Fuck boy." he says sharply, niggas got balls. Mines bigger... pause.
"Let me blow this nigga head off B." Zaric says. I look into this niggas eyes and I can see the fear he's trying to hide.
"Y'all might as well, because Ima kill all three of y'all and fuck them pretty bitches y'all with, oh and then I'm going to have them suck my dick while I count your money." He says laughing. I let him go and cock my gun before shooting him right between his eyes.
____
When we got back to the crib Eshal was sitting in the living room. Shorty better not start hitting me with the questions and shit, I don't have time for it. When she sees me she gets up from the couch, runs to me and gives me a big hug. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight, as tight as possible.
"You're okay." She says grabbing my face, she looks at me and that's when I see my mother in her. Mama used to do the same exact thing to Daddy. I'm hoping to have a baby boy so he can run the business, keep it going. If it's a baby girl she's going to be just like Shal.
"Nobody followed y'all right?" I ask, she shakes her head no.
____
- EIGHT MONTHS LATER -
We moved back to Mont Vert a couple of days ago and Eshal moved in with me, her mom has a condo somewhere downtown so she'd be closer to us. The Disciples has been laying low after I popped one of their asses.
Damion was laying low because five-o been trying to get a hit out on him and his boys. Good, keep his bitch ass off me and my family's back.
Eshal, Femi, Chan, Nook, and Z are all my family, they are all I got. Eshal had our baby a couple of weeks ago, we got a beautiful healthy baby boy.
We decided to name him Ezekiel Bishop Blake. I had to damn near beg Shal to add the Bino in there. She said she doesn't want people looking at him crazy.
After Shal's pregnancy, her body got banging. Her waist is snatched, and her ass is fatter.
Chan and Z went back to the projects because Chantelle had to open her store again before she ran out of business, Nook and Femi got them an apartment close to me and Shal's.
Eshal keeps blowing up my phone for me to get Zeke but I'm busy right now at the pad. I put my phone on silent and begin talking to Zaric.
"You going to answer that nigga? That's your baby moms." Zaric says stopping me from putting my phone in my pocket, next thing I know he grabs my phone and answers it.
"Yo baby daddy isn't as occupied as you think." Zaric says sipping from his henny bottle. I hear Shal yelling on the phone and Zaric hands it to me.
"You got me fucked up Bishop Blake if you think you're going to leave me here with Zeke when I'm supposed to be handling business right now! When you get here I swear to god you're sleeping on the couch all week if you don't get here in twenty minutes I'm going to make it a mothaFUCKIN MONTH!" She yells in the phone before hanging up. Zaric starts laughing loud as hell.
"I gotta go man, I'll catch up with you later." I say giving him daps as he laughs at my dumbass.
Eshal got me fucked up if she thinks she's going to talk to me any kind of way and on top of that, make me sleep on the couch? She can miss me with that fuck shit.
I speed to our crib and when I get inside Eshal comes out of the room putting her earrings on. She has on a short black dress with slip on heels, and her black dior bag. I can almost see her ass hanging out that dress.
"You lost your fucking mind yo?" I ask walking up to her, I throw my keys across the room.
"No BISHOP you knew I had to be somewhere!" She snaps at me.
"Go back and change that shit you got on." I grab her arm and twirl her around and just as I expected, her ass is damn near hanging out.
"Oh now there's a problem with my dress?" she asks, getting defensive and shit.
"Man." I say annoyed. She goes back in the room and grabs Zeke, before handing him to me.
"Take care of your son." She says before grabbing her purse. Zeke smiles at me and I start laughing. What am I going to do with these two?
Shal gained happy weight after Zeke, she's got hips with a flat ass stomach. Hell yeah ima get mad when she walks out the house wearing hoochie shit like that. Niggas gawking at her and shit.
"Yo go out a fucking coat or something B." I say as she walks towards the door. She rolls her eyes and grabs a white trench coat hanging up.
"Where's my love at?" I ask, annoying her some more. She stops in her tracks, she then walks over to me and gives me a kiss.
"See you later." she says walking away while putting the coat on.
"I love you girl."
"I love you too."