Bishops POV - Reunion

When Eshal walked out of the bathroom I was stuck, I ain't shit for everything I've put her through ever since we met. I want to go after her but I'm stuck. She put me in my place because truth be told, I've been a party animal since she's left me. Ciara the only bitch I've been fucking too and I'm getting tired of her ass.
I step out of the restroom and walk down the hall to the living room.
"Big man you got something you want to get off your chest?!" Lennox comes barging through the front door, heading right towards me.
"Fuck is you talking bout yo." I say calm as ever.
"You fucked Shal over I don't give a fuck who you are, nigga. I'll line it up with you right now on the set nigga." Lennox gets at me, he's in my face and I have to say...this nigga got some balls. Zaric steps in between us,
"Chill B." he says to Lennox, Lennox looks Zaric up and down sharply before hissing,
"Nigga fuck you," then he looks at me, "and fuck you for fucking around with Eshal's heart B. She didn't deserve that shit! If you see her in the street keep walking nigga, she's dead to you." Lennox says before walking off. Zaric looks at me and shakes his head.
"You fucked up man, you know he's right." Zaric says, he just shakes his head as he walks away. If Zaric's cheating ass says I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Damn. I can't even be mad, I'm a piece of shit. I've gotta go talk to Eshal now.
   She's probably heading home, I heard she got a condo downtown in the city, a little close to my building but further down. I walk over to Femi and Nook,
"Damn B." Nook says, taking a sip from his cup.
"Fem, you think you could hit me with Shal's apartment number and building? I owe her an apology." I say ignoring Nook. Femi looks hesitant she can't even look me in my eyes.
"Crimson Lane, apartment 812." Femi says fast.
                                          ____
I left Ciara's hoe ass at the party and went to Eshal's place. When I got to the lobby I went straight to the receptionist.
"Can you ring up Eshal Brown apartment 812." I say tapping my fingers on the counter. The receptionist lady smiles at me as she picks up the phone.
"Ms.Brown, there's a Mr..." The lady looks at me for my name, if I say Blake Eshal might hang up the phone.
"Talik." I say, I can't believe I used this nigga name to be honest, I cringed saying that shit.
"Talik here to see you, shall I let him up?" she says on the phone.
   The receptionist threw leads me to the elevator and rings me on the 12th floor. When I get to the door I knock.
"It's open!" Eshal yells. I open the door and look around, it's nice as hell in here. Glass interior, white, silver, Chanel, Prada, her type. She did this shit all by herself too, I'm proud of her. I heard she's riding in a Porsche too. I picked up a picture on the coffee table of her, Chan, and Femi hugging.
"Hey I was just getting out the shower you good-" she says coming out of her room tying her silk robe.
"What the fuck?" She snaps, I put the picture down.
"I just came to talk." I say walking closer to her.
"Now you want to talk, two months and all the sudden you ready to talk?" she hisses at me. I look at her face without all that makeup on and she has a scar on her cheek from those stitches. Fuck man.
"Come on Eshal, I know I'm wrong I pushed that hoe Ciara in your face I don't know why but it boiled me to see you were so unbothered. I know I'm a bitch ass nigga for everything you have been through and I wasn't even here to see you get big, or help you, or support you, I was too busy running the streets trying to find myself after you left." I say walking even closer to her, I rub the side of her cheek.
"You don't gotta fuck with me, or hear me out but I just wanted you to hear my apology. I'm sorry Eshal, I'm sorry for hurting you." I say lifting her hand up, I kiss it. A tear drops from her eye and she looks away.
"I've been going through some tough shit, abusing liquor, weed, buying dumb shit. I ain't shit without you B." I admit to her. She sniffs her tears away and looks down.
"Not to mention you're strong as hell, just like my moms. I think that's why I've always liked you along with your style, smile, and persona." I say brushing my thumb against her cheek, wiping her tears away.
"I love you Shal." I say putting her head against my chest, she cries and let's it all out as she hugs me back.
"I love you too." She says as she cries.
"Whatever you need I got you, I owe it to you." I say to her. She lets me go and backs away as she wipes her face.
"I've got to finish some shoes and orders, we can catch up later." She says walking towards the door to let me out.