Bishops POV - The Take Over

She gave me all of her, she gave her body to me, her virginity. Man I fucked up, I can't fuck this up. I can't fuck what we have up. We haven't got far but shit this is good enough. I don't want to lose this girl. I look at her laying on my chest asleep, it's getting late. I don't want to wake her up but I have to. I don't want her to leave, I wish she could stay. She's beautiful, her silky hair is perfect, her lashes are long making her look cute as hell while she's asleep. I've never done this with a girl, half of the stuff I've done with her is new shit. She got me acting different. I just pray she don't break me, or I don't fuck up.
   "Baby." I say brushing my hands through her hair, she wakes up and looks at me, she rubs her eyes then smiles. Damn I can wake up to that every morning. For real.
   "I want to stay, just for a little longer." She says moving in closer to me, she has her leg across mine, her body is so soft and perfect and she chooses to hide it under baggy clothes that she rocks the hell out of, that's what I like about her.
   "You know you my girl now?" I ask her, so she won't be out herre confused, if a nigga ask her if she has a man she better say yeah and he better back the fuck off, that pussy is mines.
   Shal nods her head and smiles, "So you got to hold me down, shit gone be rough some days, If you wanna move out after you graduate I want you to come here with me. What's mines is yours and I'm not going to fuck you over long as you don't fuck me over." I explain to her, I got to break this loyalty shit down to her.
   "I'm down for whatever, as long as it's with you." She says kissing my neck. We go one last round but instead of making love to her, I fuck her passionately. Giving her every inch and she takes it like a pro moaning my name with her sexy ass voice that shit make a nigga buss quick and I never buss quick. After our session, we head out and I take her home, she can't seem to leave my side, she's latched on to me the whole time as we went to the car. That's what good dick does, I guess. When we are in the car I hold her hand the whole time. I can't wait to shower this girl in luxury, designer, and all the nice shit you could think of. When we get to her crib she plants a kiss on my cheek before getting out, I grab her arm.
   "Mama that's not all you gone give me." I pull her closer to me and kiss her on her soft ass lips. Then I let her go, "Goodnight Bishop." She says grabbing all of her things before she steps out.
   "Night Queen." I say smiling, I wait for her to step in the house before driving off. I can be with this girl forever, I see potential in her that she doesn't see yet. I'm going to make a working woman out of her.
   I get a call from Nook and I answer, "Yoo!" he says through my car speaker.
   "Yoo!" I say back making my turn off of 45th street.
   "Man we got bitches at my crib fuck that laying low fufu shit nigga let's get it on!" Nook sounds high and drunk.
   "Nah man I got a girl now." I say smiling, proud to say.
   "A what?!" Nook asks yelling in the phone, I turn my volume down on my steering wheel.
   "Me and Shal made it official today and yes I hit it brotha'." I say smiling hard as shit, man it's not going to take me much to fall in love with her. I tell Nook a little about today, not too much because he's high I'll just be wasting my breath.
   I block Ciara and any other hoes I used to fuck with. Ciara came by the crib after me and Shal's date, hell yeah shorty sucked my dick one last time, then I kicked her to the curb as usual.
   I called up Shal before I went to sleep just to check on her, make sure everything was straight. She was finishing up a custom pair of shoes. With me, I'ma expand my shorty business, she's gonna be a money making mothafucka' just like me. After our call I take my ass to sleep, I'm ready to do whatever with Shal. I can't wait until the end of the month for her graduation. I want her to live with me, sex all day all night, when I get home from work, spoiling her, seeing that beautiful smile everyday.
                                      ____
  -ONE MONTH LATER-

      Me and Eshal Brown rule all of fucking South Heights, she's the boss bitch I intended her to be, shorties got leverage, heart, and is fearless as they come. She's smart as hell with numbers and she's helped me expand my business. Just like I promised, she's draped in all the designer she wants from bags, to shoes, all the Christian Dior she fucking wants.
   She is what I need, and she's working her ass off for me. I taught shorty how to shoot, fight, and be alert at all times.
   Fuck a taser and pepper spray, I got her a glock, I know these niggas realize shes my weakness so they might try to hurt her, kidnap her, If any nigga touches her they dead. Nigga just signed his own death certificate.
   I let shorty drive my cars, the Mercedes, Audi, BMW, Lincoln, HellCat, BMW, Tesla, Porsche. What's mine is hers and she already adapted to this lifestyle. She graduated already and I watched her walk across that stage, now she just needs to move in with me. She doesn't want to leave her Moms though, I understand that.
  Knock Knock
   I walk to my front door and it's Nook, the only nigga that be at my door.
   "My nigga, my nigga." He says smiling giving me daps. I laugh and give him a hug and a pat on the back. Oh yeah, Nook is fucking with Shal's friend Femi. They just messing around though, she not even letting the nigga fuck. She has a nice style too but not like Eshal's.
   "What you need man?" I ask pouring me a glass of Henny.
   "Nothing man just checking up on you, where's your Queen at King?" He emphasizes, laughing looking around. Eshal comes out of the room fully dressed. She's got on Christian Louboutins, a loose silk black skirt, and a black corset top showing off her flat stomach. Her short hair is down and looks beautiful as ever. She topped all that off with silver rings, necklaces, and a designer bag.
   "Beautiful!" Nook says clapping, even the homies treat her like royalty. I give her a kiss on the cheek, she gives me one back. She then goes to Nook and gives him a slight hug and a kiss on the cheek.
   "Where you heading to?" I ask, taking a sip of my Henny looking right at her ass.
   "Home baby, Femi's going to pick me up from there then we going shopping." She says, grabbing her glasses.
   "Wait before you leave. I need your help if that's fine with you." Nook says politely, this nigga is never polite. They know my girl ain't to be disrespected.
   "Sure Nook what's up." She says laying her coat on her arm walking over to us.
   "We just got shipped in fifty kilos of coke from the Narcos in Bolivia, it's one  hundred percent pure, the type to put a white nigga on his ass, I'm not sure if we can go short but manage to get more money we just getting the 2 mil back we could've kept?" Nook asks, shorty is good as hell with numbers. I want to hear her answer, I look at her and smile.
   "If your coke is pure all the way, don't break it down then you'd ruin your rep so don't get greedy. One gram of coke equals 1,000 milligrams, only 750 are actually pure coke. 100 kilograms of cocaine, has a street value of $133 times 100,000 grams. In other words, the street value of 100 kilo-grams of cocaine equals $13.3 million, more than six times as much as its initial cost $2 million like what y'all paid for the product." She says, this answer came out with no hesitation and she's a hundred percent right. Nook puts his hands on his head in awe, Shal laughs showing that diamond on her tooth and gives me a kiss and a hug. I grab her ass and bite her lip. She smells so good, like vanilla.
   "Bye baby, bye Nook." she says before leaving. She laughs once she sees Nook face reaction.
   "How are you getting there?" I ask her, she better not be taking no fucking cab I know that.
   "Uber Black, baby I can look out for myself." She says smiling and walking away.
   "You got your location on? and your strap?" I ask, I feel like her bodyguard or something, which I am. Ain't nobody gonna touch her.
   "Yes baby bye." She says rushing out.
   "She's a fucking genius, yo she's our missing link!" Nook says once she's gone, I keep my eyes on that ass until the door closes.
   "I already knew that." I say now looking at Nook.
   "Sure you did nigga." Nook says snatching the Hennesy bottle.