Bishops POV - Bloody War

I texted that fine shorty Eshal, I forgot I had her number for a second, shit that's what happens when you don't have no freetime to be calling and texting twenty-four seven shit like that happens. I stood to the side and made time just to text shorty, then my time was stolen.
"Yo DeVantae down in the lobby, acting like this they building, on sum' take over shit." Nook, my second man since middle school comes barging through my apartment door. He was in the Jewelry store with me when I approached Eshal. I put my phone down from texting Eshal, grab my Beretta. Niggas? In my lobby? They know fucking better I own this building. Nobody fucks with Bishop Blake, his money, or his fucking territory. I stick my piece in the back of my pants.
"Nigga don't do no dumb shit, you got a rep to maintain." Nook says behind me, trying to catch up. I smash on the elevator button and when we are in I go straight to the first floor.
"Can this shit go any fuckin' faster?!" I lose patience, them niggas better be there when I get down there I want to see the look on every one of their fucking faces.
"You got yo piece?" I ask looking at Nook.
"Yeah B, you know I do but you need to calm down." Nook says.
The elevator door opens and the lobby is full of South Disciples. They are scattered around about four of them, one with his feet on the chairs and coffee tables. They're smoking like this is some fucking party or something. One of them is sweet talking to our receptionist Shonna who looks scared and uncomfortable.
"The man we all came here for!" DeVantae says throwing his blunt on my marble floor walking towards me. I look at the blunt then at him, I know this mothafucka' didn't. Nook puts his hand on his gun.
"What the fuck do you want nigga? I let you slide last night." I say with my jaw clenched, this nigga know exactly what the fuck he's doing.
"I came for a room. Nigga." He pauses. I scratch past the side of my nose, this nigga got me fucked up, all kinds of ways.
"Get the fuck out of my lobby." I say moving closer to him. He smiles. I nod my head at Nook just before giving DeVantae a blow right to the face, when he hits the ground, his homeboys walk up on us and one of them pulls a gun out. You mean to tell me out of four niggas, one of them brought a gun to start static? This has got to be a fucking joke. Nook pulls two glocks out and points it left and right. Our receptionist runs out to the back.
I stand over DeVantae, lift him up by his shirt before punching him in the jaw one last time. Then I let his shirt go, making his head drop hitting the marble floor next to his blunt he dropped. I pick the blunt up and flick it on him.
"Get the fuck out of my lobby, before this be a crazy fuckin' story." I say kicking DeVantae.
"Put the fuckin' gun down fo I shoot yo fucking face off." Nook warns the South Disciple pointing the gun at him. He then puts the gun down and walks over to DeVantae, and they call that nigga their fucking leader nigga can't even take two blows to the face.
I walk off to the elevator facing it, before my Daddy died he always told me to never face my back on an enemy, that's exactly what I do cause them niggas know not to even try nothing. I sniff and lift my shoulders to revive myself.
Those niggas had the nerve to try to come crash my fucking building like some fucking kids over a altercation at a party. DeVantae knows better, he done stirred up a ton of shit.
"Get the receptionist to find someone to clean this mess up B, find our security and meet me in my room when it's done." I say as the elevator door closes. I can breathe now. My adrenaline has risen and I'm pissed on all kinds of levels. I call up one of the Hoovers from the block and let him know what's happening, to retaliate against them mothafucka's even if it means to shoot their whole block up and start a bloody war. They gonna learn not to fuck with me or my business.
____
Some head is what I need, Eshal's but she doesn't even seem like that kind of girl. I barely know her but I want to know more about her and I never wanted to even get to that stage with a bitch yet even tell them my real name, she's no bitch though she's a beauty, classy with a little hood in her, you can see it through the way she walks, carries herself and dresses. Then the way she stood up to DeVantae the other night, that shit was a major turn-on.
Bitches usually come to me, I never go to bitches, never save bitches, they don't excite me. It's only pussy.
When I get to my room I grab my phone to call up one of the hoes, that's when I see Eshal's message.
Beauty : Goodnight Bishop.
It's late as fuck to text her back and I don't want to seem like a dick so I don't even reply. Instead, I call up Ciara, my usual booty call.
She answers on the third ring and next thing you know she is in front of me butt ass naked. I whip my dick out and lean back as she goes low and begins to suck it. I move her head up and down as she makes love to it like it's her favorite popsicle. Ciara is a pro at sucking dick but her pussy is loose and trash. She's fine as fuck. Brown skin, big booty, big titties, all that but she's a hoe.
"Fucckk." I moan under my breath, she looks up at me as she takes all nine inches in her throat. When I bust my nut, she licks it all up. I zip my pants up and raise up from the couch.
Nook knocks on the front door, just in time. I walk over to open the door and Ciara wipes her mouth and grabs her robe.
"Really Bino?" Ciara says throwing her robe on.
"Thank you Ciara, you can leave now." I say opening the door as Nook comes in, he looks confused.
"Woah am I interrupting something?" Nook asks walking over to the couch knowing damn well she was just leaving.
"Fuck you Bino don't call my fucking phone no more. You fucking other bitches huh? That's why you acting like that?" She asks, getting in my face, I walk over to Nook and dap him up.
"You not my bitch, you was already fucking at the strip club the other night. What you thought I wasn't going to find that shit out? Get the fuck out of my apartment so I can handle some business." I snapped at her.
Nook tries not to laugh. Ciara groans and storms out of the door grabbing her cheap ass Micheal Kors purse.
"Damn B, what was that about?" Nook asks laughing making himself comfortable on the couch.
"That nigga DeVantae had me so fucking hot, I needed some head or something the bitch sucked my dick and thought she was gonna stay after I busted my nut." I say grabbing a blunt, Nook throws me a lighter.
"Crazy, you didn't fuck her did you?" Nook asks out of all seriousness.
"Hell no." I say getting defensive, I stopped fucking Ciara recently when she tried to take the rubber off one night I was drunk. That bitch tried to get pregnant for profit or something. Had me all the way fucked up.
I take a puff of the blunt and pass it to him.
"Heard that." He says taking a puff and inhaling deeply. Loyalty is whats mostly needed in this game and that is Nook, he ain't no jealous ass nigga and he has his own hustle helping mine out at the same time, that's what we do we help each other just like we were day one when we met in middle school, he's been my nigga ever since.
Since losing my Daddy recently and graduating everything he owned is mine with a shit ton of money all for me to spend and invest. I'm a nigga with power and wealth. Anybody that even thinks about trying to take it from me ain't getting it without a bloody war.