Eshals POV - Jealousy

My head is killing me, my eyelids are heavy and when I open them, there is Mama, Femi, Chantelle, Zaric, Nook, Bishop, Lennox, and Talik. They are all standing over me. That's when the flashbacks come. DeVantae. I look at the IV in my arm.
   "Get me out, get me out of here!" I snap, Bishop grabs my hand and holds it, he looks worried.
   "Baby Girl what's wrong?" Mama moves past Bishop, she rubs my head, I sit up from the bed and a shocking pain hits my shoulder. I groan hard form the pain.
   "Chill." Lennox says with his hand in front of me, I snatch my IV out.
   "Girl what in the hell are you doing?!" Mama asks, confused.
   "I want to go home! Now!" I demand, Femi turns around and grabs her purse, Chantelle closes her food up and grabs her car keys.
   "Why?" Mama asks, is she serious. They can be coming any minute now if I stay here it takes nothing but me in this room alone and an anonymous nigga to pull the trigger and shut me up, shut me down. So many what ifs run through my head. 
   I get out of bed and Lennox helps me so I won't fall, Femi brings in a wheelchair Lennox helps me sit. At this point Mama follows, Bishop pushes my wheelchair out, we ignore any doctors who try to speak to us and we all walk out. When we get to the parking lot they all stop.
   "You either go with me or Bishop Shal, your choice." Mama says with her car keys in her hand, I look at her, then Bishop. He's the reason why I'm in all of this, it's the truth, and the truth always always hurts.
   "Bye girl get well." Chantelle says, bending over to hug me, she gives me a kiss on my forehead. Zaric rubs my shoulder and walks off with her. Nook hugs me and I give him a fake kiss on the side of his cheek, he's like another brother next to Talik and Lennox. I don't see Talik but I saw him earlier, that's weird.
   "Get well Boss Lady." Nook says before backing up. Femi begins to cry and she hugs me.
   "Don't cry." I say, I want to cry. Femi kisses me on my cheek three times and wipes her face.
   "Call me girl." she says before walking off with Nook. Lennox hugs me it's tight, like he will never see me again.
   "Call me Shal, I need info." Lennox says, he wants to find out who did this to me. I hate the thought of killing and fighting when It's not needed, I hate the thought of dying, and war. But this is different, my life was threatened.
   "DeVantae." I say in Lennox's ear. He lets me go and nods his head. Now it's just Mama and Bino, I have a decision to make.
   "I'll go with you Mama, can I just talk to Bishop alone right now?" I ask, Mama smiles and nods her head, she walks away to the car. I look at Bishop and he's speechless.
   "Look if you don't want to be with me after all of this I understand baby and I'm sorry for leaving you there. I wasn't thinking, baby you got to forgive me." Bishops saying bending down to me on his knees.
   "I know Bishop but it's not safe for me right now nor you, you know it's not." I explain to him, I hold the side of his face as he looks up at me.
   "What did they say?" He asks. I pull him to me and plant my lips close to his ear so he can hear me good and well.
   "They asked for you... it was DeVantae." I say loud and clear, Bishop backs up the same way as Lennox did.
   "Are you sure?" Bishop asks I nod my head, he then looks around and curses, he bends back down and kisses me on the forehead, then the lips.
   "Baby I'm sorry I should've offed the Nigga when I had the chance. When all of this is over I'm gonna find us somewhere to stay, somewhere safe for you, I promise baby." his voice cracks. I kiss him on the forehead.
                                         ____
   It hurts when I move, I feel like my body is slowly shutting down on me. My hands are fine, I managed to finish the design on an old shoe. Trying not to think about what DeVantae did to me, that bastard even said my name, he beat me like I was a nigga.
   I've never wanted revenge on anyone, I let stuff be how it is and leave it at that but this, it's different.
   My phone rings and it's Bishop, I don't answer. We need time away from each other, he neglected me the night he left from the condo in a rush telling me to lock the door. He needs to find himself, shit I need to find my old self.
   I no longer feel the same, everything is changing and I don't know if it's for the better or for the worse. Maybe it was a sign when Mama kicked me out, yeah I'm damn near grown and the whole time I was with Bishop I was saving the money he gave me and from the shoe business.
   Shit money was coming in all kinds of ways and I got a cut just because I was the number genius, and Bino's girl of course. In my savings I have approximately four hundred thousand saved up just in just two months and a half. That's some boss shit, I went from fake designer to real designer, in a month in a half. My pockets stay knotted.
   I get up from bed and go to my bathroom, I look in the mirror, I have a bandage on the edge of my eyebrow and a couple of scratches on my cheek, my face and jaw is kind of sore but I can't see any bruises. I examined the scratches on my face and began to break down crying immediately. 
                                       ____