Bishops POV - Break Up 2 Make Up

After Me and Nook left the pad, we decided to stop at the gas station for some Backwoods. Before I got out the car I tucked my strap in the back of my pants cause niggas be tripping.
   As soon as I walk in the store, I jinx myself. Three South Disciple niggas standing at the register. I'm not making it out of here without conflict. When one of them notices me they start whispering. You know, funky ass energy. These niggas seem shiesty as fuck but I ignore them.
   "Fuck ass Hoover." One of them with grey bandana says looking me up and down.
   "Bitch ass Disciple." I say stepping to him.
   "Woah woah." his friend says lifting his shirt up showing his piece.
   "Fuck you." the one with the grey banana curses at me.
   "So what's up then?" I ask pulling my strap from the back of my pocket. I had to be lacking when one of them swung his hand back and punched me, the other grabbed my wrist for my watch but I pistol whipped him down. Nook runs in the store and hold the other two at gun point. My nigga.
   "Bitch you trying to take shit off my wrist? I ought to kill yo bitch ass!" I yell standing over him, I take my foot and step on his neck.
   I then see a little girl peeping from the chip aisle looking scared.
   "Fuck you, you ain't worth my time." I say moving my foot. I ain't tryna kill a nigga over a watch. And I'm not killing a nigga in front a kid. Nook walks out of the store backwards still pointing the gun and when we are out he turns around.
                                      ____
   Me and Nook went back to the pad just in case something popped off cause we ain't ducking no action. I was in the back room when Juice came in and said some saditty nigga with a suit was here to see me. 
   "Bring em in, check him too." I say taking a hit from my blunt. Five minutes later, Juice comes in with Damion Davis, the OG leader of the Disciples, DeVantae's dad. 
   "What's up old man?" I ask taking another hit form my blunt.
   "I'm here to talk."
   "About? Look if it's about your son you might as well step before you start something you can't finish."
   "Business, I think you aren't that dumb to turn down a business offer Mr.Blake, you seem like a business man, you own buildings and community centers right." Damion says with his creepy ass smile connected with the scar that expands from his cheek to his eye just like mines. I say nothing for him to continue,
   "Leave Mont Vert, leave the Hoover's and this town, I'll give you twelve million, you're running us out of business," he says getting up, he walks around, "and I don't like that, now I could go another way and handle you and your little dope boys myself but I think this is better, it saves time and lives." he says grinning.
   "You threatening me?" I ask getting up, I flick my blunt to the floor. Damion walks over to me and comes close to my ear.
   "It's a promise." he says sharply.
   "Declare War." I say back, he backs up and nods his head in disbelief. This old man came to my pad trying to demand me to leave my city? For chump change, fuck no. It's bad enough I let him step foot in here after what his son did.
   "You'll regret this Bishop." he says walking out of my office, I want to shoot his old ass down. After he leaves I tell Nook and Z what's going on.
   How we all need to be prepared and ready for whatever. Tell them niggas that's selling on South Desciple territory to get ready for war, shoot outs, all that.
   Damion and the Disciples are about to throw everything they got at me and I'll be damned if they think i'm not going to do the same.
   "This old man going to fuck around and get his goofy ass popped, you know how them OG's is though they be smart as fuck." Zaric admits.
   "My pops was always better than Damion, and I have my pops ways, I can be ten times smarter."
   "Aight but we gotta get Eshal settled, we got to warn her or something, you know what happened last time." Nook says and he's on the same damn page as me.
   If anything happens to Eshal I'm fucking this city up from the ground. I can't let anything happen to her again, and I promised her mother I wouldn't let anything happen to my damn self.
   "I'm headed to her crib right now, tell Chan to lock her store up good, we all going to New York until this shit is settled." I say walking away.
   We have a hide out mansion in New York that nobody knows about. Chal, Eshal, and Femi can stay there for now.
   On my way to Eshal's crib I called her to just let me up, I don't feel like talking to that receptionist. Eshal seemed so happy on the phone, like she was doing good.
   I'm about to stop her from doing a lot of shit just because I wanted to bring her back into my bullshit. I know I can keep her safe though.
   When Shal let's me in she's fully dressed like she's about to go on a date or some shit. She got her hair done with big wavy curls. Black sure as hell looks good on her.
   "Why you so dressed?" I ask closing the door behind me.
   "Because I have a friends business photo shoot to attend to." she says putting on a whole bunch of gold necklaces and rings.
   "You never got this dressed for me girl." I say grabbing her waist. She smiles and laughs.
   "You better not be going to see no nigga."
   "Boy I'm not, besides why should yo crazy ass even care." she says turning around so we are facing each other.
   "Because I still love you Shal, you know that." I say holding her chin.
   "I love you too Bishop, now why are you here?" she asks, I then kiss her lips. It's so soft just like I remembered. Tastes like Milk and Honey, she closed her eyes when I kiss her the second time. I then pick her up and we make out as I take her to the room.
   I lay her on the bed and kiss all over her soft brown body. I then Pull her pants down and she takes off her dress and my pants.
   I kiss her body as my hard dick rubs against her pussy she's so wet. I tease her before sticking it in and giving her the whole thing.
   "Baby!" she moans.
   "Shhh." I say kissing her neck as I slowly stroke her tight pussy, she scratches my back. Damn I missed her.