Eshals POV - New York

Me and Bishop just had the best sex ever, it made me realize how much I really missed him. I lay on his bare chest as he holds me.
   "I didn't come here for this." he says, his voice almost cracks.
   "What do you mean?" I ask, caught off guard.
   "I mean I enjoyed this, but I came to tell you something." he says looking at me, I look at him with a serious face for him to know if he tells me some bullshit, I'm going clean off on his ass.
   "We're going to New York," he says smiling. I jump up and wrap my robe around me.
   Is he joking? I've always wanted to go to New York. They have New York Fashion week this week too. It's like everything is coming together for me.
   "Baby are you fucking with me?" I ask looking at him, I can't help but to jump and smile.
   "It's only for a minute, until some stuff die down in Mont Vert." he adds, and that's the gist.
   My smile wipes away and I sit back on the bed.
   "Bishop please don't tell me-" I say laying back down next to him, he nods his head. It's that beef with the South Disciples.
   "Why Bishop, why won't it just go away." I ask as he kisses my forehead.
   "I don't know Shal, just know I'm handling it and Ima be out there with you for a little while." He says, it makes me feel more reassured but worried at the same time.
   "What if something happens to one of us?" I ask looking at him.
   "It's not," he says sharply, "you can shoot and fight, so can Chan, y'all just gotta teach Femi little ass." he says laughing.
   "So when do we leave?" I ask.
   "Tomorrow."
   "Ok, I'll stop by my Moms house today." I say.
                                            ____
   I took a shower and headed to Mama's house to tell her I'm going to be in New York for a short period of time. When Mama opens the door she looks so happy and stress free, I love it when she's like this.
   "Hey baby how are you?" she asks giving me a hug, I kiss her on her cheek before walking in.
   "I'm good Mama you okay?" I ask sitting on the couch.
   "Of course baby, Ready to move of course." she says looking around, there's boxes everywhere and pictures are off all of the walls. I'm glad she's moving and then I'm not, I'm going to miss my old room.
   "That's good Ma, I'm going to send people over here to help you tomorrow." I say.
   "Thank you baby." she says going in the kitchen.
   "I ate already Ma, I was just here to check up on you and tell you I was going to be in New York for a minute."
   "Travel like you always said you would, just don't be gone for long." Mama says.
   "I won't Ma I promise." I say giving her a hug.
   "You go on now, I'm about to have some company." Mama says laughing.
   "A boyfriend huh?" I ask laughing, Mama laughs but I'm for real. I dig in my purse and grab my stacks of money from my safe at home, it's about ten thousand. I hand it over to her and she takes it.
   "You always got me, I love you for that." Mama says smiling. I kiss her cheek,
   "Bye Mama I love you." I say walking out.
   "I love you too baby girl." she says watching me walk to my car.
   Now I have to go to Femi's apartment to meet her and Chantelle, they already know what's going on. They are all happy and shit they not even worried about what's going on, shit I'm happy about it too but I'm still a little worried. What am I getting myself into?
   "So you fucking with Bishop again?" Chantelle asks being all nosey, not really though.
   "Yeah, I'm giving him another chance."
   "I'm so happy for y'all, the gang is back!" Chan says getting up from the couch, she gives me a big hug. She jumps up and down all happy it makes me laugh a little. Femi is looking at me like I'm crazy.
   "No offense Shal you have been my girl since forever but are you sure about this? If Damion even finds out where you lay your head he's coming for you, and he might not be sweet like DeVantae was." Femi says, Chan rolls her eyes and I take a deep breath, "What? it's the truth and y'all know it." Femi adds.
   "She's right Chan but I got myself. I promise." I say.
                                             ____

- NEW YORK -

   Bishop got us in this big ass house with top flight security or some shit. All I know is they got us dry sitting here, we can't even leave this bitch. Like we are under witness protection or something. Me and the girls have been binge watching TV for five days straight.
   "Look I don't know about y'all but I'm ready to get the fuck." Femi says getting off the couch.
   "And go where?" Chantelle asks.
   "Shit I don't know you tell me, you're from New York."
   "No Femi forget about it, we aren't leaving until Bishop, Nook, and Z-" the front door opens, stopping my sentence and we all turn around. Nook and Zaric walk in with their suitcases. Femi runs towards Nook and gives him a big hug.
   Chantelle eyeballs Zaric, oh shit I guess they are getting into it no wonder Chan has been moody lately. Where the hell is Bishop, he was supposed to come with them.
   Chantelle and Zaric go upstairs and behind them the door slams. Here they go arguing and shit. Femi pours me a glass of wine and hands it to me.
   "I want to go out, I mean nothing's stopping us if Nook and Zaric are here." Femi says, Nook shrugs his shoulders.
   "Where is Bishop?" I ask ignoring Femi, I'll let Nook deal with her crazy ass.
   "He's in New York but handling business right now, he'll be here soon." Nook says looking in the fridge.
   "Baby can we go out tonight? I have this cute dress I want to wear." Femi says nudging on Nook, I laugh.
   "Fine Femi, only tonight though." He says pouring him a glass of juice. Femi jumps up and down before running upstairs.
   Now that it's quiet, I can hear Chan and Zaric arguing. Me and Nook side eye each other with a I know you heard that face.
   We then look away and mind our damn business as we should. Zaric comes down the stairs with a pissed face.
   "Where the fuck are you going nigga?!" Chantelle asks following behind him, she looks pissed I've never seen her this mad. Zaric ignores her and walks over to the liquor cabinet.
   "You hear me talking to you?! Don't make me embarrass you!" Chan points in Zaric's face but he ignores her.
   "You fucking bitches while I'm out of the state and shit got them texting me!" Chantelle gets louder, Nooks eyes widen. I'm already knowing Nook knew something about Zaric fucking another girl, they tell each other everything.
   "Yo shut the fuck up Chan!" Zaric says getting in her face, Chantelle gets quiet and nods her head.
   "A'ight, cool, don't tell me shit when I go fuck one of these niggas tonight." she says walking away, Zaric grabs her arm.
   "Come on we need to talk." He says walking her upstairs. Nook starts laughing a little and so do I, Zaric got all polite once she said that. He knew she wasn't going to do it but the thought of it probably shook his ass.
    I laugh and walk upstairs to me and Bishop's room, I guess I'll just watch TV until I fall asleep. Going out tonight isn't my best option. I've been feeling sick to my stomach. It's probably from all the junk food I've been eating.
                                           ____
      The bed moving wakes me up and I look to the side of me, it's Bishop getting in bed. I lay on his chest and continue back to my sleep, he kisses my forehead and lays his head on mine.
   "Night baby, I love you." He says.
   "I love you too."
                                         ____
   When I wake up Bishop is laying right next to me on his phone. He's so fine, his chocolate skin, his hair, everything about him just turns me on. I kiss him on his scar and he smiles.
   "Morning." he says kissing my forehead, I smile and cuddle under him.
   "We're going shopping today."
   "Not today, my stomach is killing me." I say, it's been hurting ever since last night. Bishop puts his hand on my stomach and begins to rub it. I feel nauseous like I'm about to throw up or something. I get out of bed and my stomach contracted so violently I couldn't reach the toilet.
   The stench of puke fills my nostrils as I hurl on the bathroom floor. I wipe my mouth and drop to my knees. Bishop gets out of bed fast and runs to the restroom.
   "Baby you good?" He asks squatting next to me, he sounds so worried.
   "Come on baby, get back in bed." He says grabbing me, he lifts me up and lays me on the bed. He then goes to the kitchen to get me water. After he goes to the bathroom and grabs some cleaning products.
    I begin to think, I was supposed to get my period the day after me and Bishop had sex before I came out here. Don't tell me I'm, no I can't be pregnant.
   "I'm going to get you some food, you need to eat." Bishop says as he cleans up my vomit.
   I hold my stomach and curl my body up under the covers ignoring him. I think to myself, if I have a baby I want to keep it, but would Bishop?
   Sometimes he's going to be gone and I'd have to accept that because we are still young and working. I remember Femi had a pregnancy test in her purse "Just because.".
   Me being so anxious, I get up and go straight to her room.
   "Femi do you have five dollars? I need to get a drink from the store and I only have big bills." I say, what a horrible lie.
   "Yeah look in my purse girl." she says still asleep. I go in her purse on the dresser and search until I find the test.  I can just buy her another one. I don't want to tell anybody about it until I'm sure.
   "Thank you girl." I say before walking out, I go back in the room and Bishop is done cleaning the floor. He puts his car keys in his pocket but I stop him.
   "Wait a minute." I say.
   "You need to be laying down Shal."
   "Just wait here." I say going into the bathroom. I sit on the toilet and pee on the stick. All I could think of is what if he doesn't want the baby.
   I wait while holding the test in my head impatiently. This feels like the longest minute of my life.
   The test appears with two lines, my heart races fast and I panic while pulling up my shorts.
   "Bishop baby come look at this." I say panicking, holding the test. He comes into the bathroom and I hand him the test, he smiles and kisses me over and over again.
   "I'm about to be a daddy!" Bishop whisper-yells smiling as he holds my face. I can't help but smile at his excitement.
   I mean we are financially able to help this baby. I'm going to take care of our baby and pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy.
   Bishop squats and rubs my stomach, he kisses it like there's a full grown baby in there.
   "I think it's a boy," he says smiling.