Chapter 1: Summary

Hey guys. :) 

So I got this crazy, epic plot in my head for no reason and I just had to scribble it down onto something. As you can probably tell from my other werewolf based story I Daire You, check it out if you don't mine? x, that the way I make Mates meet are the utmost .. Different. ;) 

Vote, Fan, Comment and start Promoting if you like it so far for I'll be deleting it if it doesn't work out. x 

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 1: Summary

 Evangeline Faille isn’t just your average teenager.

She isn’t just your average Fallen Angel either.

She was born with unnatural abilities that others of her kind didn’t seem to possess. So being seen as a threat, Evangeline was brutally thrown out of Heaven at the young age of 14, and into mortal earth.

Then again, maybe earth isn’t so ‘mortal’ after all.

Left wondering like a lost, little girl around the vast areas of the USA, Evangeline encounters Cade, a free-spirited rogue werewolf that follows by his own rules. Softening with pity, Cade warmly takes Evangeline under his wing.

4 years later, Evangeline has changed.

She’s mastered her strange powers. She’s stronger; prettier; and most of all, she’s pissed off at the angels that had forced her to leave what she thought was her ‘home’. Betrayal and influences from Cade has turned her into someone aching with poise and kickass confidence.

So what happens when they go through with the plan to toy up some chaos in the Celestial Scars pack?

And what happens when a heavenly scent catches her attention when she steps into the pack boundaries.

What happens, when she comes face to face with the son of the packs Alpha, Everett Lancaster, who utters one single word that changes her life?

‘Mate.’