t w e l v e

*:・。 Will I spend all the restof my years wishin' I could go back*ੈ✩‧₊˚

of my years wishin'
I could go back*ੈ✩‧₊˚

THE PURE SUNLIGHT bathed Belle in a rich honey glow, shocking all that stood below that such peaceful weather could emerge in such a moody month. The air was clear as she took a gulp of it into her expanding lungs, the sharp coolness of it still however managed to surround the organ, freezing it with its bare touch. The afternoon still held its wintry crisp with the very minuscule hint of summer lingering, mocking in the way it stuck around but made so little of itself present.

Aurora, one of Isabelle's closest friend, hand only just text to say she was boarding her flight, Pip firmly by her side. Despite the initial shock that they would be able to get her this quickly, she still had time to alert her very excited mother who had already started on their rooms. Now as she sat stationary on the same metal chair as earlier, Josephine having kicked her out due to Belle 'getting in her way', she allowed the silence to engulf her, the peacefulness that came with it being one that could never be recreated anywhere else.

For the sky felt gentle as it told the wind to blow over her skin, slowly attaching itself to to the lightweight navy blue material of her loose joggers, spreading the coolness unevenly throughout her body. The environment was a rare occasion after being pushed inside the house for so long, the weathers endless endeavours or rain to keep the atmosphere extra moody. But there was something fresh and relaxing about being able to sit outdoors, the glow of the sunshine lightening the weight that came with lying to everyone, the same one that had made itself comfortable in her chest.

"What are you doing out here?" Nicholas failed to announce his presence in a loss shocking or scary way, if that were possible. The chair next to her screamed against the cobble flooring surprising even the young woman that it was yet to leave any scratch marks.

"It's sunny for once." Belle responded with a lightweight smile, her head falling backwards to allow even her face access to the needed vitamin. Her body shivered as yet another wave of wind crashed over her, this time being more powerful. This time holding a lot more anger to it, what it was angry over was her to be known however.

"And yet you are still wearing a jumper?" He inquired with raised eyebrows, his eyes falling over the black quarter zip his daughter was wearing, one in which he did not recognise especially when he saw the christian dior engraved into the soft material. "Lando's?"

Isabelle looked at Nick and then back down at the jumper, her eyes passing between the two before her lips folded inwards. She hesitated before she spoke, thinking about if her next question would come off as nonchalantly as she had wanted. "What do you think of him? Honestly."