o n e

*:・。 i'm sorry in advance if Ilet you down *ੈ✩‧₊˚

let you down *ੈ✩‧₊˚

THE GUNMETAL SKY SAT CONFIDENTLY IN ITS RIGHTFUL THRONE, DARING FOR ANYONE TO TAKE THE RISK  AND CHALLENGE ITS AUTHORITY. It was void of any blue instead taking on a darkness that held a sense of melancholy to it, the emotion infecting any passers by that we brave enough to walk underneath. Even the fluffiness of the rare falling snow absorbed the darkness. Making the simple action of going out on a walk unachievable.

Every crack and crevice was covered in the white substance that was so unfamiliar. The crunch after every step however still managed to trigger the brains reaction of filling her body with dopamine, the rush being joined by a coolness in her veins as if Isabelle were a child.

"Oh honey you are home!" Josephine, Belle's mother, ran out of the house, her lithe figure wrapped in her famous olive green coat, the wide strip of fabric that assisted the zipper in holding the two sides of the coat together shabbily tied into a knot.

"I've missed you!" Were the only words that managed to leave Isabelle's mouth before her lungs were compressed, the last bits of her oxygen leaving with the strangled gasp she let out of shock. Her mothers arms denied access to the needed chemical that was battling its way in as if it was world war three.

Thankfully, Josephine extend her arms to look at her youngest daughters face, to her, nothing had changed. The same aura of chartreuse green surrounded the same hickory brown that claimed it's place near the pupil, the exact same gradient being formed by this. No colour out of place. Her lips were as plump as last time but upon closer examination, they had taken on a modest amount of rosiness that couldn't be seen over the phone. Freckles were still dotted over her face however they had become less pigmented compared to years ago.

"Oh my, you are so beautiful. I still find it hard to believe that at one point you were in here." The woman attempted to point towards her uterus, though truthfully her finger landed just above the  highest point of her belly button. 

"Mum." Belle groaned defeatedly, the same fifteen letter sentence being unevenly distributed across her short twenty-two years of life.

"Oh come on, let's get you inside, your father can get your suitcases." She briefly pointed her chin in the direction of the girls stranded suitcases practically begging to get stolen while placed on the edge of the property before returning her attention towards her daughter. A hand twirled around Belle's lower wrist, practically holding her hand as she got dragged into her family home.

Two scents fought together for dominance, the cinnamon managing to come ever so slightly on top as it invaded whomever entered senses before the vanilla managed to get there however they paired together surprisingly well. It contributed towards the sweetness of the room, complimenting the light colours that the house was decorated in well.